Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not all women are whores

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Believing all women are whores is actually a cope. There are plenty of loyal girls out there. Problem is, they still see you as subhuman for being ugly.
They just reject everyone until they find a gigachad and faithfully stick with him.

To hate anyone for not wanting us is a cope. Should people hate us because we do not want them? It isn't men or women I hate, it's nature. It's the complete dice roll that is life. Since I want to be loved by people, I seek their love and approval. Since I cannot get it, they just reinforce why I hate life not the people themselves.

The blackpill shows how shallow people are and how unfair the world is. Not, " BUTTHURT CUZ STACEH LUV CHAD"

Not all females are whores, about 7 or 8 of them on this earth prefer to stay celibate until gigachad comes along. However, ALL females are fine with other females being whores. Being a "live and let live"-believing, degeneracy-enabling piece of shit is a crucial part of being a female.

Salutextm said:
To hate anyone for not wanting us is a cope. Should people hate us because we do not want them? It isn't men or women I hate, it's nature. It's the complete dice roll that is life. Since I want to be loved by people, I seek their love and approval. Since I cannot get it, they just reinforce why I hate life not the people themselves.

The blackpill shows how shallow people are and how unfair the world is. Not, " BUTTHURT CUZ STACEH LUV CHAD"

People are driven by self-interest and fear. You cannot trust anyone in this world.  You are born alone and you die alone.  Everyone is only trying to further their own personal desires through whatever means necessary.

Salutextm said:

Exactly my thinking.
I don't blame women for having high standards, I blame my genetics for not meeting them. My only gripes with women themselves is how disingenuous they are about it though and also how they have no empathy for our suffering and have to put us even more down with websites like inceltears.
It's as if we men made a whole forum entirely dedicated to ridiculing how fat women whine that men don't find them attractive (even though that would make more sense actually as being fat is a lifestyle choice, but being short/ugly is not).
"Men don't like fat women, deal with it, relationships aren't everything, get a hobby yadda yadda #fattears #dontblamemen"
Women are too irrational to even get double standards though.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
People are driven by self-interest and fear. You cannot trust anyone in this world.  You are born alone and you die alone.  Everyone is only trying to further their own personal desires through whatever means necessary.

KV- said:
Believing all women are whores is actually a cope. There are plenty of loyal girls out there. Problem is, they still see you as subhuman for being ugly.
They just reject everyone until they find a gigachad and faithfully stick with him.

Incorrect.

ALL FEMALES ARE SLUTS.

Females are programmed to find the best male to mate with. The only ones that don't want to cheat are when they truly believe they can't get anyone better.