Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over not a single new post worth reading

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
This one included

the blackpill has already been explored in depth, there’s nothing new except for trying to raise awareness and growing our numbers.

the blackpill has already been explored in depth, there’s nothing new except for trying to raise awareness and growing our numbers.
Exactly this.

I feel like this forum gets a bit boring because we already know the blackpill at this point and there really isn't any new info that we don't already know.

I feel that the only time this forum gets interesting (at least on the blackpill side of things) is when a new study drops

That's why I mainly stick to lounge

Just wait for my posts.

They are always bangers

I only look forward to SlayerSlayer’s post now

Exactly this.

I feel like this forum gets a bit boring because we already know the blackpill at this point and there really isn't any new info that we don't already know.

I feel that the only time this forum gets interesting (at least on the blackpill side of things) is when a new study drops

That's why I mainly stick to lounge

Brootal. I've got like 5 posts in circulation.