Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not a Single Memory

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
In my country there is a saying which says that from the cradle till the grave your best years are going to be your college ones. And as far as I can remember I was planning to live-out my fantasies about college life. In high school I avoided many opportunities to socialize, preferring to stay at home and play video games, because I thought to myself that the best years are ahead of me. I unironically imagined that by the time I enroll in college I would be living the life out of a american 1980s coming-of-age film, on which I grew up.

I still remember the summer I finished high school, rejecting invitations to parties, because I was preparing for a fresh start in college.

Little did I know that six years from now I would be looking back at high school with nostalgia.

No girls, no sex, no kisses, no photos, no memories.

I slipped.
Hqdefault

Its over .

Same here my brother. The memory pill is a bitter one.

I have nothing to look back on, it's like my life never happened

>rejecting invitations to parties
>getting invited to parties
:feelspuke:

In my country there is a saying which says that from the cradle till the grave your best years are going to be your college ones. And as far as I can remember I was planning to live-out my fantasies about college life. In high school I avoided many opportunities to socialize, preferring to stay at home and play video games, because I thought to myself that the best years are ahead of me. I unironically imagined that by the time I enroll in college I would be living the life out of a american 1980s coming-of-age film, on which I grew up.

I still remember the summer I finished high school, rejecting invitations to parties, because I was preparing for a fresh start in college.

Little did I know that six years from now I would be looking back at high school with nostalgia.

No girls, no sex, no kisses, no photos, no memories.
Stupid saying if 4 years from,say 80 are the best in your life.

man that was a really bad idea
I didn't reject those back in 2007 or so, few as they were, and it still didn't do me any good (almost no single girls around, weird atmosphere, everyone hating me except the people who brought me there)
shit's been fucked for so long lmao

I remember getting rid of the car I had from ages 18-23 and realizing I took it nowhere but work.

Stupid saying if 4 years from,say 80 are the best in your life.

College is supposed to be the defining part of your life in our culture. It is the time you reach adulthood, while still retaining the right to act like a hotheaded imbecile, you are forgiven, as you're still a seen as a raw uncut diamond. These four years are to be crucial; at this stage you should move out from your parents home for the first time, and live in a dormitory with you peers; fuck naked on the dance floor at night, while discussing philosphical foundations of German idealism during the day.

I never experienced this. I never lived. It's over.

man that was a really bad idea
I didn't reject those back in 2007 or so, few as they were, and it still didn't do me any good (almost no single girls around, weird atmosphere, everyone hating me except the people who brought me there)
shit's been fucked for so long lmao

Can relate, but In my case girls at that age were still their experimental stage and therefore ready to flirt and screw around with their looksmatches, at least In my area. All we had was myspace. Innocent times. I would trade my 20s for my teens in a heartbeat.

the last good memory i have is about 12 years ago when i was an innocent kid that did´nt know yet how cruel and unfair the world is.
now that i am 20, i get height mogged by 14 year old chads that already have a girlfriend. just remembering this makes me feel death inducing doses of pain and envy

My best memories are from being very young. Even then they aren't too great. Just decent days as a kid.

College is supposed to be the defining part of your life in our culture. It is the time you reach adulthood, while still retaining the right to act like a hotheaded imbecile, you are forgiven, as you're still a seen as a raw uncut diamond. These four years are to be crucial; at this stage you should move out from your parents home for the first time, and live in a dormitory with you peers; fuck naked on the dance floor at night, while discussing philosphical foundations of German idealism during the day.

I never experienced this. I never lived. It's over.

Can relate, but In my case girls at that age were still their experimental stage and therefore ready to flirt and screw around with their looksmatches, at least In my area. All we had was myspace. Innocent times. I would trade my 20s for my teens in a heartbeat.
The height of decadence when you literally believe your life is over because college sucked.
My God, what has the culture/civilisation come to?

The only memorable memories i have was when i was in elementary, playing minecraft and never worried about love or foids. It was a time when i lived in ignorant bliss.

View attachment 155311

Did it actually ever began?

This was a very black pill film. When he was CHADston Kutcher he has the hot Stacey, in the timeline where he is an amputee no hot Stacey. He didn't "work on his personality" or " take a shower", he basically became an incel.

Once I start making six figures after college, my life will start to begin. College is just drinking, playing video games and completing boring coursework. Once I get my doctorate degree, I can fly to Japan.

Everything went downhill for me after the 5th grade.

i went to parties stood in corner like an autist getting drunk and high wishing i was home while stacy dry humped chad on the dancefloor where ever you go there you are you aren’t going to magically become social

This was a very black pill film. When he was CHADston Kutcher he has the hot Stacey, in the timeline where he is an amputee no hot Stacey. He didn't "work on his personality" or " take a shower", he basically became an incel.
My favorite part was when he went for the girl and wanted to rope just a few days of living like that.

The average normgroid would rope in a day or 2 living the incel life.

Yeah parties aren't that fun if you're an incel.
Especially after 2am when all your chad friends are getting blowjobs in a toilet and you're outside smoking cigarette after cigarette.
It's still nice to get drunk and not feel bad like you do when drinking alone tho.

tfw my whole life combined written would be shorter and more boring than a microwave usernotebook
nothing ever interesting happen
reminds me a bit of a novel called 'white nights'
could associate with this quote
“Because it begins to seem to me at such times that I am incapable of beginning a life in real life, because it has seemed to me that I have lost all touch, all instinct for the actual, the real; because at last I have cursed myself; because after my fantastic nights I have moments of returning sobriety, which are awful! Meanwhile, you hear the whirl and roar of the crowd in the vortex of life around you; you hear, you see, men living in reality; you see that life for them is not forbidden, that their life does not float away like a dream, like a vision; that their life is being eternally renewed, eternally youthful, and not one hour of it is the same as another; while fancy is so spiritless, monotonous to vulgarity and easily scared, the slave of shadows, of the idea, the slave of the first cloud that shrouds the sun... One feels that this inexhaustible fancy is weary at last and worn out with continual exercise, because one is growing into manhood, outgrowing one's old ideals: they are being shattered into fragments, into dust; if there is no other life one must build one up from the fragments. And meanwhile the soul longs and craves for something else! And in vain the dreamer rakes over his old dreams, as though seeking a spark among the embers, to fan them into flame, to warm his chilled heart by the rekindled fire, and to rouse up in it again all that was so sweet, that touched his heart, that set his blood boiling, drew tears from his eyes, and so luxuriously deceived him!”