Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not a single foid looks at me

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
I'm like an invisible ghost to foids. What's the point of living like this?

drugs are the only reason to live for an incel

they wont look at you if you arent chad.its over

because you have bad personality sweaty

hey its better than them looking on you with disgust like ' wow i cant believe this subhuman trash even exists' like i have to go though. not that i really care anymore tbh. theyre the trash.

drugs are the only reason to live for an incel
this is the only thing that is highly effective for me aside from death

yet it gets suppressed by society

"but what if you get addicted :soy:"

According to Maslow.
You're fucked.

god be with you my man, you don't deserve to suffer

My mother looks at me, call me volcel but I wouldn't

Same. I'm just a prop in the background.

I'm like an invisible ghost to foids. What's the point of living like this?

Atleast you don't get the look of murder i get something but it's not positive attention i mean i used to worship female's i alway's have before i got black pilled after that i can't even look at them the same anymore i just get an image of them potentially cheating atleast you have some chance if you get no look's that mean's your average if you get look's of death it's over

better than them giving you disgusted looks

better than them giving you disgusted looks

Yeah, this. OP, you’re probably average or below average as ugly guys like myself get looks of disgust from women and deformed guys like bo2cel get turned into memes.

This is how you know you're done. When you see an attractive girl, whether it's on the street, at the train station, in the mall, wherever...you notice her, because she's attractive. And you can be certain you won't be the only one. Guys notice her because they too are attracted to her. It's the same with guys - Chads will be noticed by women, and these women will give off flirtatious signals.

When I go out, I'm completely invisible to women. It's like I don't exist. They don't notice me - because I'm not attractive. It's that simple.

Boo!

I'm Casper. The fiendly ghost.

you are irrelevant sensory information to them

Every girl I've ever had as a friend when I was a child has avoided me after the years of growing into adulthood. They are not worth it anyway.

Which is why I stopped looking at them.