Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not a fan of western games

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I've never had much of an interest in western games. There's a few I've been able to enjoy but overall I've always preferred Japanese games. Whenever I tried to play the most popular western games such as COD, Assassin's Creed, GTA, Red Dead Redemption, God of War, Minecraft, i just get bored.

Are you born in North America or Europe ?
Because most people from those regions tend to like and gravitate more towards western games in general. Also are you more of story over gameplay or vice versa player?

Are you born in North America or Europe ?
Because most people from those regions tend to like and gravitate more towards western games in general. Also are you more of story over gameplay or vice versa player?
I enjoy gameplay the first and I'm north American.

A lot of western games are gay af now, even stuff like call of duty aren’t even serious anymore

I play mostly eastern games now. I think Asians just make better games in general.

I used to love western games way more than eastern games but since new games are so shit i barely play them only recent western game i'm playing are Carx street (The are made by Ruskies so not even a real westerners), Enlisted which was also made by Ruskies and Bomb Rush Cyberfunk made by a Dutch studio, so not a single game made by degenerate murricans.

I gave up on COD by release of the Cold War, i give up on BF with V (too many foids and nogs), last entertaining AC was Origins rest is total dogshit, GTA hasn't been any fun since IV, God of War was always boring. Western games went completely shit around 2019-2020 and haven't recovered since Covid killed them all.

Mr clown since you play eastern games have you played everlasting summer? Its a visual novel game made by a Russian indie company i’ve heard it’s good