Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment NoSun. Now. (VampireMaxxing)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
As part of my YouthMaxxing (https://incels.is/threads/youthmaxxing.84128/) I try to avoid the sun as much as possible.

The sun is actually horrible for you. It's a complete lie that sun is good.

I am actually getting enraged right now thinking of my grandmother telling me how people need to go out in the sun and "get vitamin d" and "how you need the sun."

tumblr_n2zufebvdR1t0sy23o1_500.jpg

You ever wonder why westeners faces end up looking like baseball gloves by the time they're 25?

Outside of their degenerate lifestyles it's also because they're always out in the sun and never wear sunscreen.

I see these western WHORES laying down in bikinis at my local park on bright days "tanning."

Tanning is a ZOG scam designed to give goyim skin cancer and age them. It is completely retarded.

In a based society like Asia people wear massive visors, walk around with umbrellas, wear full bathing suits, copious amounts of sunscreen all to avoid the sun.

But dumb westerners are willingly giving themselves cancer and think it's good for them.

I wish I had an Asian grandmother to tell me how awful the sun is so I would know from a young age, thankfully my mom (who looks slightly mongoloid but not nearly as much as I do) SkinPilled me by saying the secret to how youthful she is is she wears sunscreen every single day.

Though I have no idea why she had to wait until I was 23 to tell me that instead of from when I was a kid but it's not too late since life ends at 25 if you don't take care of your collagen.

Collagen is the ultimate secret to BoyMaxxing (https://incels.is/threads/boymaxxing.83498/) because collagen determines youthfulness.

Without your collagen you're done, you're old, it's over. As long as you preserve your collagen you can at least still BoyMaxx (which for me is the most important kind of MAXXing).

Now here's how the vampire stuff comes in.

You have to sleep as often as possible like a vampire in a crypt and never leave the house to avoid the sun unless you absolutely have to and even then you try to wear long sleeves/pants to avoid contact with the sun. (I was thinking of buying a sun umbrella / HatMaxxing to minimize my contact with the sun even further).

I call it AlucardMaxxing.

E55D9E8C8E23401E8B672D09596BA4B0B082FD9A

Post NoSun, VampireMaxxing strats below.

truecels never go outside anyway so they dont have to worry

Belmontmaxxing is better tbh.

Vampiremaxxing oblivion style !!!!
latest

Scren glare is the only source of light in my lfie

are you fucking serious? ive been lied to. i remember even walking outside just to get sun for the "vitamin d brooo". but it was mainly for heightmaxxing

NoFap
NoCarbs
NoWater
NoPillow
NoShower
NoSun

the list keeps growing

Shoutout hellsing

@Zesto , how do the Japanese eat? I heard that it was easy af to be skinny there, and I need to lose weight.

@Zesto , how do the Japanese eat? I heard that it was easy af to be skinny there, and I need to lose weight.

Small portions are the secret. That's how I became skinny as part of my J-PopIdolBoyMaxxing.

I do that in summer in Brazil. The sun is just too strong.

I rarely leave the house anyway

I do not go outside.

what the FUUUUUUUCK, can I find this on looksmax or lookism?

As a LooksMaxxer you need water to remain youthful and to reduce facial bloat.

As a LooksMaxxer you need water to remain youthful and to reduce facial bloat.
thats what I assumed, how much water do you drink a day? I do about 2 liters

Next is no water tortoisemaxx
Then no oxygen alienmaxx
Then no existing emptyspacemaxx

thats what I assumed, how much water do you drink a day? I do about 2 liters

I don't know those measurements.

I drink about 96 oz at least.

I drink from 16 oz glass bottles only and drink about 6 of them a day.

Never drink out of plastic because that's how the ZOG gets you the same way they're turning the frogs gay. (Feminizing compounds in the plastic).

Where do you get your food from?

I don't know those measurements.

I drink about 96 oz at least.

I drink from 16 oz glass bottles only and drink about 6 of them a day.

Never drink out of plastic because that's how the ZOG gets you the same way they're turning the frogs gay. (Feminizing compounds in the plastic).
Yeah I drink out a metal bottle. Waiting for your thread on proper shaving technique

As part of my YouthMaxxing (https://incels.is/threads/youthmaxxing.84128/) I try to avoid the sun as much as possible.

The sun is actually horrible for you. It's a complete lie that sun is good.

I am actually getting enraged right now thinking of my grandmother telling me how people need to go out in the sun and "get vitamin d" and "how you need the sun."

tumblr_n2zufebvdR1t0sy23o1_500.jpg

You ever wonder why westeners faces end up looking like baseball gloves by the time they're 25?

Outside of their degenerate lifestyles it's also because they're always out in the sun and never wear sunscreen.

I see these western WHORES laying down in bikinis at my local park on bright days "tanning."

Tanning is a ZOG scam designed to give goyim skin cancer and age them. It is completely retarded.

In a based society like Asia people wear massive visors, walk around with umbrellas, wear full bathing suits, copious amounts of sunscreen all to avoid the sun.

But dumb westerners are willingly giving themselves cancer and think it's good for them.

I wish I had an Asian grandmother to tell me how awful the sun is so I would know from a young age, thankfully my mom (who looks slightly mongoloid but not nearly as much as I do) SkinPilled me by saying the secret to how youthful she is is she wears sunscreen every single day.

Though I have no idea why she had to wait until I was 23 to tell me that instead of from when I was a kid but it's not too late since life ends at 25 if you don't take care of your collagen.

Collagen is the ultimate secret to BoyMaxxing (https://incels.is/threads/boymaxxing.83498/) because collagen determines youthfulness.

Without your collagen you're done, you're old, it's over. As long as you preserve your collagen you can at least still BoyMaxx (which for me is the most important kind of MAXXing).

Now here's how the vampire stuff comes in.

You have to sleep as often as possible like a vampire in a crypt and never leave the house to avoid the sun unless you absolutely have to and even then you try to wear long sleeves/pants to avoid contact with the sun. (I was thinking of buying a sun umbrella / HatMaxxing to minimize my contact with the sun even further).

I call it AlucardMaxxing.

E55D9E8C8E23401E8B672D09596BA4B0B082FD9A

Post NoSun, VampireMaxxing strats below.
So what you're saying is, the sun isn't bad, too much of it is bad. Which is literally what everyone thinks. Do foids tan w/o sunscreen? Yes cause they're retarded. But the sun is just as bad for you as water. You need it, but too much kills you

Yeah I drink out a metal bottle. Waiting for your thread on proper shaving technique

@IronMike I don't got one but would love to read one.

Where do you get your food from?

@CreationalTarget I eat grilled chicken and brown rice 3x a day with a few vitamins.

When I go to the gym I consume a chocolate protein milkshake.

You probably meant how I get my food though? I make exceptions for going out only if it's absolutely necessary, such as that.

So what you're saying is, the sun isn't bad, too much of it is bad. Which is literally what everyone thinks. Do foids tan w/o sunscreen? Yes cause they're retarded. But the sun is just as bad for you as water. You need it, but too much kills you

@Iamthesui

No I am saying all sun exposure is cancer and must be minimized at all costs.

Take a vit d sup as people in the thread already recommended.

@IronMike I don't got one but would love to read one.

@CreationalTarget I eat grilled chicken and brown rice 3x a day with a few vitamins.

When I go to the gym I consume a chocolate protein milkshake.

You probably meant how I get my food though? I make exceptions for going out only if it's absolutely necessary, such as that.

@Iamthesui

No I am saying all sun exposure is cancer and must be minimized at all costs.

Take a vit d sup as people in the thread already recommended.
Not all sun exposure is cancer.
I get it, you think Asians are superior and everything they do is good.
But that doesn't mean that all sun is bad. Humanity literally evolved and survived because of the sun. It's how life works.
Have your opinions but don't talk out your ass when science can refute you

Not all sun exposure is cancer.
I get it, you think Asians are superior and everything they do is good.
But that doesn't mean that all sun is bad. Humanity literally evolved and survived because of the sun. It's how life works.
Have your opinions but don't talk out your ass when science can refute you

(((science)))

Even my westernized Japanese Anthropology professor to her credit taught the whole 100 student class how awful the sun is and how everyone needs to wear sunscreen.

https://incels.is/threads/just-got-...e-blackpills-keep-coming-in-this-class.77554/

I trust her science over that other (((science))).

Sun is really horrible to the skin. Specially in tropical places. 80% of what we perceive as skin aging is in fact sunburn.
I use sunscreen daily for 3 years, but i started after 30years of equatorial sun in my face. I have a permanently red nose with huge pores because of that.

Sun is really horrible to the skin. Specially in tropical places. 80% of what we perceive as skin aging is in fact sunburn.
I use sunscreen daily for 3 years, but i started after 30years of equatorial sun in my face. I have a permanently red nose with huge pores because of that.

It's better than not doing it I am fortunate enough to have started wearing sunscreen everyday of my life from 23.

Nosun is the only remotely legit noX meme I've heard to date.

Fuck the sun. I avoid the sun like Domino's avoids the Noid.

Be careful when driving, your left side is always exposed to sunlight

No Sun
No Food
No Oxygen
No Soul

Just fade with the void