Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nostalgic music?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It doesn't have to be actually good. Most of my older stuff isn't.

What is some music that makes you nostalgic for better days? or reminds you of when you felt better?

For me, in early high school the album that "got me into" music was veckatimest by grizzly bear. a now decent / alright chamber pop/folkrock album, but it was the first actual album I listened to throughout and I remember thinking it was amazing. I remember listening to songs like two weeks or cheerleader over and over thinking of how great my future days would be. I'd listen to shit like ready able on night runs every day. I would listen to it in art class and think about how my life may be shit now, but itll certainly get better later :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

E8c5fabf

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be actually good. Most of my older stuff isn't.

What is some music that makes you nostalgic for better days? or reminds you of when you felt better?

For me, in early high school the album that "got me into" music was veckatimest by grizzly bear. a now decent / alright chamber pop/folkrock album, but it was the first actual album I listened to throughout and I remember thinking it was amazing. I remember listening to songs like two weeks or cheerleader over and over thinking of how great my future days would be. I'd listen to shit like ready able on night runs every day. I would listen to it in art class and think about how my life may be shit now, but itll certainly get better later :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

View attachment 262884

Anything from pinback.

Probably the song feel good inc by gorillaz. I didn't actually listen to anything else by that band, I just remember this one song because it reminds me of a friend. We would have similar music taste and often we'd share songs with each other that we'd found. Two other songs that are nostalgic for me are run to the hills and the trooper by iron maiden because those are the songs that got me listening to metal music. I was riding the bus on the way to somewhere for a school trip sitting next to the friend I previously mentioned and we listened to those two songs together on his ipod.
If there is an album that is nostalgic to me it would probably have to be immortalized by disturbed. I used to listen those songs a lot, the song the vengeful one is especially nostalgic because of the very edgy music video that they made for it. I stopped listening to them a while ago but they remind me of the times back in highschool where I wasn't so depressed.

Last edited:
009 sound system
Anything katy perry did in the 2000s
Anything lady gaga did in the 2000s
Avril lavigne
Creed
Three days grace
Let the bodies hit the floor
Linkin park
Im yours from jason Mraz
Anything that belogs to the 2000s

009 sound system