Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nostalgia

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
No nostalgia for your face ngl

THAT TRAILER WAS RELEASED 7 YEARS AGO?!

For me is Vice City

How young are you, Jesus Christ
This is nostalgia

GTA4 is much more nostalgic to me, but that's probably just because I'm older.

GTA4 is much more nostalgic to me, but that's probably just because I'm older.
I didn't get console until 15 so only game I played as a kid was Minecraft and cd games

I hope GTA6 is as good as 5 was.

I hope GTA6 is as good as 5 was.
I don't think it will unfortunately. Graphics n stuff will b better but for me, story mode is all that matters

I didnt like that game

My first time really playing a video game was on a Nintendo, and then I moved over to minecraft on Pc and then my first console was an xbox one.
Nostalgia makes me really depressed for some reason tho

This is nostalgia already??? I still play GTA Online occasionally with friends. Grand Theft Auto 2 is nostalgic to me because I played that game when I was 8.
This is nostalgia

Hell yes. I started playing CS:S in those days, and I used to be pretty good at it. It was the tits. Also old TF2, before all the fucking faggots and Tumblr shitheads invaded it four years ago. I was absolutely fucking miserable and I was tormented nearly daily, but July 2012 was a great coping time for me.

Hell yes. I started playing CS:S in those days, and I used to be pretty good at it. It was the tits. Also old TF2, before all the fucking faggots and Tumblr shitheads invaded it four years ago. I was absolutely fucking miserable and I was tormented nearly daily, but July 2012 was a great coping time for me.
Mirin' ngl,I was always ass at cs

Mirin' ngl,I was always ass at cs
For real? How many hours do you have? I have over 3,000 hours of Source + CS:GO combined.

Ive never played that game ngl

This is nostalgia, GTA came out like a week ago in my mind.

It is too hard to forget this music, , also the social interaction component these arcades had (A lot of girls played this) that I never lived, I played it alone in my house.

It's been more than 6 years since it was released, and it's like it wasn't that much time idk.

This sound triggeries memories

I was addicted to mw2, it was the pinnacle of my addiction to videogames. This one and black ops drained me a crazy ammount of time. I feel nostalgia but also disgusted for wasting so many time as a teenager with fucking videogames. Anyway I had no social life so I guess addiction was inevitable.