Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nostalgia coping has lost its effect

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
I have been meddling around with a bunch of emulators, trying to get some childhood game time in. But it just makes me realize how shit all those old games actually were. The only reason I ever enjoyed them is because they were the only options I had back then + I no longer have that curious child mind willing to explore every nook of gameworld.

Even when making the experience "new" with 4K and 60+ FPS it just makes the crappy gameplay stand out even more. jfl when you spent your childhood years on any of this crap when you could have been socialmaxxing. I might have even passed as NT.

I have been meddling around with a bunch of emulators, trying to get some childhood game time in. But it just makes me realize how shit all those old games actually were.
They werent, some of the greatest games were made during that era.
jfl when you spent your childhood years on any of this crap when you could have been socialmaxxing. I might have even passed as NT.
if you were a normie then surely you would not have been playing any games innit.

Maybe you played shitty games back then. And it was meant to happen eventually.

all games suck anyway. sometimes i can make myself play them but i dont enjoy it, it is simply to pass the time

are they really all shit?

i played super metroid again on snes emulator and it was still good

And I don't play new games, so I can't blame new trends changing my taste or anything like that.