Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nose

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
WOMEN LOVE GUYS WITH UGLY NOSES BRUH. Um, anyone else thinks that he is, dare I say, NOSECEL(!). It's just, my whole face is ugly, but my fucking nose is my death, not only it has a little bump in the middle, but it is also wide below and very thin above. Fuck... BTW what do you think about how noses affect your looks? Can you be a chad with a huge nose?

Cope. Women love guys with ugly noses and a chad face.

Cope. If chad has big nose, he can use it to fondle foid's clit.

WOMEN LOVE GUYS WITH UGLY NOSES BRUH. Um, anyone else thinks that he is, dare I say, NOSECEL(!). It's just, my whole face is ugly, but my fucking nose is my death, not only it has a little bump in the middle, but it is also wide below and very thin above. Fuck... BTW what do you think about how noses affect your looks? Can you be a chad with a huge nose?
As a fellow nosecel myself I know exactly how you feel brother. You can only truly understand this if you actually have a shitty looking nose(and obviously aren't Chad). Everyone with "normal" looking noses mog us to hell and back. People definitely fixate on it in a negative way(especially foids/cunts). It repulses them. Shallow faggots. Rhinoplasty is looking more and more attractive as the years continue to pass.

Last edited:
As a fellow nosecel myself I know exactly how you feel brother. You can only truly understand this if you actually have a shitty looking nose(and obviously aren't Chad). Everyone with "normal" looking noses mog us to hell and back. People definitely fixate on it in a negative way(especially foids/cunts). It repulses them. Shallow faggots. Rhinoplasty is looking more and more attractive as the years continue to pass.

Truth man. My nose has fucked up my life badly, it's basically ruined everything, my confidence, self esteem, social skills

cost-of-rhinoplasty-in-india.jpg

rhino is pretty much a must if ur ethnic

My nose points left, I didn't even notice until some girl said it looks ugly :cryfeels:

I've got a proper Jew nose and I am self conscious about it. Aquiline is the word.

I've got a proper Jew nose and I am self conscious about it. Aquiline is the word.

It's over for pignosecels like me :feelsrope: