Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL norwooding pedocel goes on steve wilkos show. post-wall landwhale makes fun of his appearance in one video

Probably a teen but that's a guess.
no actually kids ages 3-11. he didn't act on it, but would take photos of children on a playground and posted them on pedophilia forums. this was like 2007. and he also was pro-contact, he believed sex with children should be legal or at least for 9 10 and 11 year olds.

@JosefMengelecel @Personalityinkwell @Mainländer need replies

Fuck her I am happy she is a so called “victim” of this. Hopefully she ropes because of this. She should be enslaved and beaten for every mistake she makes (in an open world game like Minecraft or gta v)

Fuck her I am happy she is a so called “victim” of this. Hopefully she ropes because of this. She should be enslaved and beaten for every mistake she makes (in an open world game like Minecraft or gta v)
Are you talking about the black woman who insulted his appearance? Time stamp?

Some parts or a lot of the parts played by the hosts and guests on these shows are scripted by the reactions of audience are similar to online and IRL in large crowds.

Looks like I'm watching something straight from the dark ages witch hunt. The guy didn't do shit.

Looks like I'm watching something straight from the dark ages witch hunt. The guy didn't do shit.
The pedo hysteria is like some spell that controls minds. About 20 years ago, some guy wrote an article about the pedo hysteria and how irrational it is and he received a lot of backlash and censorship

Just a timely reminder that if you're balding and chubby then you look like a paedophile in the eyes of women.

It's an alternative way to spell it for slight humoristic effect.
What’s your opinion on autism? Do you think it’s a justified explanation for certain behavior?

What’s your opinion on autism? Do you think it’s a justified explanation for certain behavior?
No strong opinion. I feel for my autist bros including you. Well, what doctors do is classify a cluster of symptoms and behaviors together and say that if you have many of those category you have a certain condition, using a certain name to classify it. The problems exist of course, but it's tough to categorize such conditions.

No strong opinion. I feel for my autist bros including you. Well, what doctors do is classify a cluster of symptoms and behaviors together and say that if you have many of those category you have a certain condition, using a certain name to classify it. The problems exist of course, but it's tough to categorize such conditions.
i remember some IT member said "autism is not an excuse to be dumb :soy: " and i just got really mad