Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Norwooding is total devastation

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Have you ever come across a man who's NW4 or beyond and DOESN'T look utterly demoralized?

Balding is like cancer. It's just as serious. It ruins your life just as much. And yet nobody gives a fuck, because foids don't suffer from it.

For the most part norwooding makes you instantly unfuckable. You cease to be seen as a potential sexual partner altogether. You're now an old man whether you like it or not. Only the chadest of Chads can overcome this terrible curse and look decent while bald, and they still would look better with some hair. Although, Tyrones seem to have an easier time looking good even without the hair.

For the most part norwooding makes you instantly unfuckable. You cease to be seen as a potential sexual partner altogether. You're now an old man whether you like it or not.
This is what fucks with me the most. I am not afraid of balding in late 30s. But for the love of fuck let me keep the youth I actually have

Doesn't matter your age , You will be seen as 10-15 years older. It's such a killer and a cherry on top of your subhumanity if you have other bad traits , You really need good facial aesthetics to overcome it without losing much SMV like Chadrone Meeks

Doesn't matter your age , You will be seen as 10-15 years older. It's such a killer and a cherry on top of your subhumanity if you have other bad traits , You really need good facial aesthetics to overcome it without losing much SMV like Chadrone Meeks

There no bigger liar or coper in the world than someone who claims balding doesn't matter

There no bigger liar or coper in the world than someone who claims balding doesn't matter
If your over 40 it's sucks but for it to happen in your teens, 20s or 30s is 100x worse.

To not have hair in your prime that's a true nightmare, although a severe acnecel is much, much worse than balding.

foids don't suffer from it.
Some foids suffer from it but it's not until their mid to late 30s. I had a work colleague landwhale in her mid 30s with a bob haircut. She was actually norwooding, she also had forehead lines but her life was on tutorial mode because she had a betabux. Too bad it's seen as a juggernaut law anyway so it doesn't matter.

It really is fucking horrible. Anyone who's significantly norwooding is literally just the "balding guy", that's your status. You're now infected, cursed.

I can't fucking believe it's 2020 and there's still no cure for this. I wrote the exact same thing in 2015 and will write it again in 5 years if I'm still alive. Even slightly receded hairlines look grotesque. Fuck everything.

Norwooding is a death sentence to 80% of men.

It is what finally made me give up, aged 23.

this is why I insist that even getting a little hair density back can help a lot, through whatever means, so long as you don't get extremely cheap hair transplants in some backwater country
so long as you're not extremely old and norwooded it's one of the best looksmaxes to get more density

For the most part norwooding makes you instantly unfuckable. You cease to be seen as a potential sexual partner altogether. You're now an old man whether you like it or not. Only the chadest of Chads can overcome this terrible curse and look decent while bald, and they still would look better with some hair. Although, Tyrones seem to have an easier time looking good even without the hair.
This is what fucks with me the most. I am not afraid of balding in late 30s. But for the love of fuck let me keep the youth I actually have
This.Balding is a death sentence even for most Chads ngl, just look at the example immage on .co wiki.I think i could have some hope if i had at least some good thick hair and no baldness gene