Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Norwooding black foid thinks sex is "natural, fun, healthy" and that wahmen shouldn't be forced to abstain in order to not kill unborn babies

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Off with her head.
Peel the eyes out first tho

As a foid you have to do literally nothing to get laid

9SjayMeJ_400x400.jpg
:lul::lul: disgusting balding nigger, and despite this she smv mogs 99% of men

We’re animals of higher consciousness, we don’t solely eat to live. Food is natural, fun, healthy and just because you can’t get any doesn’t mean you should spend your time shaming those who can. Unfortunately you have to get an alpha chad hunter to WANT to spend time hunting for you. Teehee

@FACEandLMS u mog her

> Sex is natural, fun, healthy

What happened to "sex is not such a big deal anyway, stop whining about not having any" ?

Black foids are the worst

Based .co twitter ngl

Disgusting low iq whore

We have to go through hoops upon hoops just for a small chance she might sleep with you, and all women have to do is exist. How is that healthy? And how hard is it for you foids to not be irresponsible thots?

She looks like a pixar character

She looks like a tranny

If sex is not natural why are we not entitled to it smh

this makes me so fucking angry. Mood ruined. GEAGGG AHHH TURN HER I TO FUCKING PULP

If sex is natural then we're entitled to it.

Her looksmatch goes by the name "Thursday Lane".

I got to talk to him when I called into the Kidd Chris Show once.

He literally only talks about huffing farts and bare trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back