Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over norwooding at 19

sadcel05x.r

sadcel05x.r

Veteran
i lost the only decent trait i have, it looks dogshit with my face shape. No male ever started norwooding before their late 20s in my family. Also fin is a tranny drug.

Just take finasteride it is better than going bald.

what about minox? Fin has very very bad side effects tho, hair transplant is probably the best.
You will still lose your hair with Minoxidil and Finasteride side effects are rare and most likely to go away with time or be reversible and a hair transplant will not stop you from losing more hair.

the only thing you can do if your hair is starting to fall is to get a hair transplant.
i have tried fin and minox but it never helped me getting any of my hair back. now i really started thinking seriously about getting a hair transplant in turkey. also noorwooding b4 your 20s is extremely common.

the only thing you can do if your hair is starting to fall is to get a hair transplant.
i have tried fin and minox but it never helped me getting any of my hair back. now i really started thinking seriously about getting a hair transplant in turkey. also noorwooding b4 your 20s is extremely common.
im like the only guy in my family that norwooded before their 20s

You got the same bad luck I do. My hair has rapidly fallen out within only a few months after my hairline started receding. Don't wait. Act now.

what about minox? Fin has very very bad side effects tho, hair transplant is probably the best.
Fin has mild side effects at best and stopping it ends the side effects.

Minox has weaker effect and has a different function. It's complementary to fin.

Even with hair transplant you'd still need to take fin because if not your natural hair will fall and you'll get an alien balding pattern.

So many incels are norwooding, I started balding at 18.

You need to start finasteride if you have any hopes of ascending, if you're finding it hard to find a gf right now, it is going to be 100x harder as a bald man.

Fin is mandatory, in the long run only hair transplant in istanbul can save you, I was on minox for over 6 month and it didn't do anything.

i lost the only decent trait i have, it looks dogshit with my face shape. No male ever started norwooding before their late 20s in my family. Also fin is a tranny drug.
Meanwhile in sweden rapefugee land, The refugees prolly stole it!

The finasteride side effects if you are the one in fifty that do get them are no where near as bad as the physiological torture of slowly losing all your hair and self esteem. I've been taking it since after I started balding at 17, even against the advice of my female derm. It was the best decision I've made. When my hair stopped falling out and parts came back thicker, my life came back thicker.
If you even look slightly masculine I think it's unlikely you'll get any persistent sides or any sides at all.
The Norwood reaper takes no prisioners, and if you start balding young, you will bald fully.

The finasteride side effects if you are the one in fifty that do get them are no where near as bad as the physiological torture of slowly losing all your hair and self esteem. I've been taking it since after I started balding at 17, even against the advice of my female derm. It was the best decision I've made. When my hair stopped falling out and parts came back thicker, my life came back thicker.
If you even look slightly masculine I think it's unlikely you'll get any persistent sides or any sides at all.
The Norwood reaper takes no prisioners, and if you start balding young, you will bald fully.
Welcome to the forums.