Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Norwooding and cant grow a beard, how do you cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
My genetics are so shit that I am norwooding despite the fact I can't grow any facial or body hair, wtf is this bullshit?
Lack of body hair usually means you have low androgen levels in your body, so despite me being low t and dht I am still norwooding because of the high sensitivity to dht that my follicles, its so over

over for norwoodcels

I am norwooding and literally have the ugliest beard in the existence of mankind so I must shave it, my parents say I look like a literal subhuman with it.
I cope with vidya and gym mostly, and also the high chance of me getting cancer in the future so I can die a peaceful cancerous death.
I cope with dht blockers, if I continue norwooding despite having dht of an infant I will just rope and go ER

Yeah, it sucks, I can't grow a beard worth a damn, and I wouldn't want to anyway since it would just collect food particles and I would look like a nu-male.

Thinking about the possibility of losing my hair, is what keeps me up at night

You could always hop on treatments and pray you don't catch sides.

How old are you, OP?

man I am so fucking angry, I want to go er on all these nw0 with normie haircuts teenagers
Kek of all people you're mad at virtually all teenage boys for not being bald? It's not like they're the ones rejecting you and giving you looks of disgust for your lack of hair. Not that I condone going ER or anything.