Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Norwood Reaper

Misery

Misery

Recruit
★★
At what age did the norwood reaper first visit you, if at all? Is anybody else taking medication to slow down the rate of hair loss? If so, would you stop taking the pills once you hit a certain age?

19 and he is ceeeping up.
Fin gave me sides... ogre
time to wigmaxxxx(like my avi tbhtbh)

at 15 i was born with NW2 ngl tbh won't bother preventing it due to me being subhuman

Not yet. Should I ever notice that my hair will fail, I will react immediately before it gets worse and get me a hair system.

@Ritalincel
Peep

Thankfully not yet. When he visits me in the future, I will surely start antinorwoodmaxxing if possible

My hairline is still fine at 22 but I check it everyday because I'm terrified of norwooding.

hes coming for me i know it

17 but also this year. waiting on nofap to see if it recovers my hair. stress is a big factor in balding after all.

Starting to become really noticeable at 21 or so. But It started way earlier, 17 or so.

Not yet and I hope it stays that way for a long time

My hair falls out constantly but I don't seem to be balding.