Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Norwood reaper coming in

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Oh man...so about a month ago I got a bad haircut and I noticed my hairline had receded; I wasn't sure if the bad haircut though made it worse than it actually was.

Hair has grown back, but fuck me. I definitely have a receding hairline. I have the unquestionable "C"'s on both sides and my hairline is past the point where my forehead rounds to the top.

My thick bushy hair was one of the few good things I liked about myself, and now I am cursed with an inevitable balding hair.
I really also wanted to re-invent myself with combing my hair back and short sides.

But now I can't.

Life is bs.

Eh if youre on this forum it probably doesnt matter much anyway, I get it can still be brutal though. Perhaps now you can give up hope entirely and live a slightly better life of coping

None escape the Reaper. If only baldness were more prevalent in foids. Maybe then they'd get put in their place

I noticed if I slick my hair back one corner is started to get further back underneath. I haven't gotten one in a while due to C-chan and I might just ignore it going forward if it's gonna go on it's own anyway.

Start getting used to wearing beanies

im 22 also norwoding

unless you're sexually active which we're not
No, you can still get in shape easily, have energy easily, jerk off easily, learn things easily, etc.

26 onward we are screwed.

Started balding at 14, I would get made fun of for my hairline even back then :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: as a result I always wear hoodies with the hood up. I just hope I can make it long enough so that hair spray in a can exists.

so brutal, I sympathize with you my friend. Maybe you should start taking finasteride, idk. Any baldcel here to give some advice?

Started balding at 14, I would get made fun of for my hairline even back then :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: as a result I always wear hoodies with the hood up. I just hope I can make it long enough so that hair spray in a can exists.
at 14?! holy fuck you're a truecel. how old are you now?

I'm Norwooding too fuuuck

at 14?! holy fuck you're a truecel. how old are you now?
19. It’s not terrible but from the top you can see little bits of my scalp and also you can see my head proper at the ends of my front hair. If I don’t put on a hood and purposefully move my hair to the front of my face or head you can see it real bad. Thankfully it’s not going too fast but also idk how balding works so maybe it is. Funnily enough my parents are 60 and no signs of balding.

EF45A4C1 6EF0 4397 8935 CA97C2808452

19. It’s not terrible but from the top you can see little bits of my scalp and also you can see my head proper at the ends of my front hair. If I don’t put on a hood and purposefully move my hair to the front of my face or head you can see it real bad. Thankfully it’s not going too fast but also idk how balding works so maybe it is. Funnily enough my parents are 60 and no signs of balding.

View attachment 269375
I'm sorry man. I would save up money and get hair transplant tbh if you can.

I don't believe in plastic surgery because you look trash 20 years down the line, but I believe hair is the exception.

View attachment 269375
hair mogs me im 22

I will pray to Allah to keep the Norwood Reaper away from me
None escape the Reaper. If only baldness were more prevalent in foids. Maybe then they'd get put in their place

Brutal man. The reaper will come for you soon.

View attachment 269375
:feelshaha: Oh my man, if could really started balding at 14 by the time youre 19 you would have NW4 surely, I have NW3-4 and Im balding since 15 and now Im 20

can't wait for norwood

I've been N1 since birth tbhtbh
my hair hasn't receded, but my hairline has been shitty in the first place (my mom has pretty much the same hairline, but she's a foid, so she doesn't have to worry)

:feelshaha: Oh my man, if could really started balding at 14 by the time youre 19 you would have NW4 surely, I have NW3-4 and Im balding since 15 and now Im 20
Dunno, it’s always been like that as far back as I can remember (14) but it’s gotten worse recently, as I’m starting to now see a widows peak form. I don’t know how balding works like I said but I’ve been made fun of for my hairline and forehead a shit ton in school.

Last edited:
Dunno, it’s always been like that as far back as I can remember (14) but it’s gotten worse recently, as I’m starting to now see a widows peak form. I don’t know how balding works like I said but I’ve been made fun of for my hairline and forehead a shit ton in school.
I wish I had your hair ngl, me hair is literally bottom 1% percent for my age, you wont probably go to even NW3 in the next 5 years

I wish I had your hair ngl, me hair is literally bottom 1% percent for my age, you wont probably go to even NW3 in the next 5 years
I hope so. I’m 5’5 and my skull shape is massive due to childhood trauma (I used to bang my head on my crib as a baby until I had big bumps on my head and some are still around and I had a big skull to begin with). I’d literally Have the body posture and height of a goblin.

I hope so. I’m 5’5 and my skull shape is massive due to childhood trauma (I used to bang my head on my crib as a baby until I had big bumps on my head and some are still around and I had a big skull to begin with). I’d literally Have the body posture and height of a goblin.
Youre truecel then

Shave it, grow a solid ass beard and hit the gym. Look at the Rock or Jason Statham. You got this bucko.
Images 1

Norwood reaper can turn a chad into a normalfag in 3 months like fuuck

View attachment 269375
that's almost how my hairline looks rn, started balding at 22-23

that's almost how my hairline looks rn, started balding at 22-23
Can someone give me a NW rating? Top and bottom view. Also if you look on the sides you can see the dents of my fucked up skull and head
829F22BD 9270 4C8B 8C48 71D8C9254D84
856E684D 0F10 41E8 912B 968C4C82AEED

The last time I went to the hairdresser was also the first time I realized I was losing my hair. I saw the hairdresser pulling the top of my hair and there was barely anything in his hands. It was kind of humiliating for some reason, so I never went to any hairdresser again and I have been using a hair clipper ever since.

Looks like NW3 to me, vertex is uncertain, photos can make hair density seem lesser than reality. It's over either way, you're a fellow skullcel I see. Mogs me though, tbh.
I can't be balding man what is this shit I'm 5'5 my skull looks fucked nono no I'll literally look like a goblin with a 7head no no no

I can't be balding man what is this shit I'm 5'5 my skull looks fucked nono no I'll literally look like a goblin with a 7head no no no
"Just shave it bro", what's the worst thing that can happen? Or, even better you grow it into some disgusting mane and use it to inconvenience normies while in public. Being discriminated against? JFL been there since preschool, just adapt theory.

View attachment 269375
My condolences. Mine is pretty much the same