Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Norwood Reaper claims another youngcel

Brutal to already be bald by that age, but at least he has a normie face. He'll be fine, he'll find a low tier Becky to betabuxx.

Brutal to already be bald by that age, but at least he has a normie face. He'll be fine, he'll find a low tier Becky to betabuxx.
He had* a normie face. He's now a certified incel with that hairline for his age group. It's over

It was over for him with that face

You've been blocked by network security. To continue, log in to your Reddit account or use your developer token If you think you've been blocked by mistake, file a ticket below and we'll look into it. Log in File a ticket

@Copexodius Maximus

You've been blocked by network security. To continue, log in to your Reddit account or use your developer token If you think you've been blocked by mistake, file a ticket below and we'll look into it. Log in File a ticket
I will NEVER make a r*ddit account, I deleted my last account in 2021 after the banning of r/IncelsWithoutHate, if that boring kike platform won't allow me to view posts anonymously, so be it

Brootal, did Reddit IP ban you ?