Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Norwood pill is much worse than the age pill

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Most men can handle turning 30 if they're not balding. They don't make support groups and freak out over it. Normally it doesn't cause extreme stress.

Balding does and, in my opinion, it effects most men in their 20s in the past years.

Even at 30, if you're lean and not sun damaged, you can still look good (with a full head of hair). If you're bald, you almost always look like dog shit.

Bald guys in their 20s look over 40 anyway, so they're getting two pills in one.

FUCK BALDING. Fuck this rotten nature.

norwood pill is just a subset of the age pill imo, most men look much older when they start balding

norwood pill is just a subset of the age pill imo, most men look much older when they start balding

Yup. It's a combo pill with a stronger version of the age pill that makes you look 20 years older.

I thought it was a part of the agepill.

A young person with male pattern baldness looks sick. Quite similar in appearance to a cancer patient treated with chemotherapy. OP is indeed right.

Just put pube hair on your head tbh

My only solace is that I know it's over anyway. Even back when I had hair I was an incel.

But yeah, balding is the worst shit you can possibly have nowadays where women have so much power and freedom and all of them take contraception, which makes them want pretty boys instead of ogres even more.