Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Norwood Cemetery] Pay your respects to bitchesandwhores911's hairline.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
23 years old

Legit truecel.

2f0.gif

And here I thought mine was bad, just wow.

I am getting a hair transplant some time this year or early next year, thank god. There is nothing more disgusting than a receding hairline.

Absolutely dilapidated. Time to shave.

23 years old with this "hairline"? Fuck, it never began for him.

Holy fuck. No more cope just fucking rope.

My god he's way worse than me at 23 and I'm already bad enough at 29 :feelsrope:

tell him to get a hair piece
He is a perfect candidate for a hair piece. They've come quite far now and you can't tell the difference between that and real hair.

He is at the point where it would be impossible to get enough donor hair for the top of his head, so it's his only choice apart from shaving.

Fucking brutal, hair is one of the most important things through out your 20s

He is a perfect candidate for a hair piece. They've come quite far now and you can't tell the difference between that and real hair.

He is at the point where it would be impossible to get enough donor hair for the top of his head, so it's his only choice apart from shaving.
yup

JFL @ thread made for mocking, most likely. With such hair genetics, it never began for him, marked genetic trash since birth.

just run bald game bro
become a cop and beat the shit out of people for no reason for a living

Holy shit; hope he can afford a hair transplant.

Spit my drink out fkn LMAO. It’s never been more over.

Just be yourself, if you are confident girls will see past your bald head:feelsohh:

Does get a haircut apply to him?

You saw my hairline, how you think rogaine could help me at this point or not?
You're still very early in the process. If you want to go the Jewish pill route, go for it, it's now or never.

Idk man, people seem to react very differently to this type of balding medicine shit. Some seem to have great results and no side effects, some have poor results and experience side effects (me back then tbh).

Tour's over, buddy boyo. Time to LDAR

Nature is so god-damn brutal to men. So many things can go wrong for us.

Look at that fucking hairline at 23, it is CERTAINLY OVER (when it comes to sexual attraction)

At age 23 your hair should be luscious and thick. Age 23 is your PRIME, and you are BALD? Brutal.

F

I started going grey at 25, but I'll happily take my grey hair over male pattern baldness.

F

He should go bald, seriously. Its better than what he has now.

i'm losing my hair too, already had one hair transplant.
Probally going to hop on TRT soon which'll speed up my hair loss, i'll either get another hair transplant or one of those sophisticated hair pieces

Why even make this thread?

Feel the pain for him.
Only 23yo... way too young.

Should have been eating a steady diet of fin/dut/minox since puberty.

How the hell you get that on 23?
Anyways just go bald at that point and try to rock it.

I hope God rewards that guy in the afterlife inshallah

857c97c9b85c0a52c3f2853318c86dc151a17b69a53b07bf875485df6dc40bc8

It's beyond over.

Just shave it bro