Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Norwegian state media obscessed with "incels".

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
★★★

Norwegian journalists are now obsessed, and the word incel means potential mass mudering nazi in this country. It seems that "quisling" is a bit old fashioned and needs a modern replacement.

never talk to the lügenpresse

never talk to the lügenpresse
The social commentators found a 24 year old normie with "social anxiety" and "moderate depression". Then transitioned the article into a hit piece revolving around Alek Mineassian, Elliot Rodger and Eggy.

Sometimes I wonder if some guys of the media company's shareholders are not incels themselves. I don't think they are all Chads or Chadlites. These boomers are stupid. Haven't you notice incels have always existed?

Not surprised it's just another cucked western country

Not surprised it's just another cucked western country

One of the most fyi.

Norwegian journalists are now obsessed, and the word incel means potential mass mudering nazi in this country. It seems that "quisling" is a bit old fashioned and needs a modern replacement.

All publicity is good publicity. Let them come to us. It's easier that way.

Ps all those sex buyer law radical Femistazi countries are responsible for Incels fyi.

They're afraid because subconsciously they know full well how badly incels get treated by them and what consequences that has. They fear the backlash of their actions.

Imagine being a big fucking goverment but worrying about a bunch of lonely virgin men complain about their lifes online. thats just JFL fuel how white countries are cucked to bones

They're afraid because subconsciously they know full well how badly incels get treated by them and what consequences that has. They fear the backlash of their actions.
They just hate us. Incel related articles written by social commentators(like the one above) are filled with meme pictures to invoke the same effect that Julius Streicher used to make "Der Giftpilz". It´s marketing and propaganda used against a segment of society.

Can norweigancels translate?

The more you oppress the more the oppressed press back.
They just hate us. Incel related articles written by social commentators(like the one above) are filled with meme pictures to invoke the same effect that Julius Streicher used to make "Der Giftpilz". It´s marketing and propaganda used against a segment of society.
Brings clicks and easy attention.. bringing more sales plus an edgy topic that norms love to read and virtue signal about.

Seems like a mostly sympathetic article honestly.

Norway is not too bad for incels. There's a lot of beautiful places you can live in the countryside and rot, where incels are common.

Seems like everyone is obsessed with us

Imagine being a big fucking goverment but worrying about a bunch of lonely virgin men complain about their lifes online. thats just JFL fuel how white countries are cucked to bones

I wonder when it will come to Sweden. "Incel" is yet a totally unknown term for normies here, but it will probably soon change

"What do we do about incels?" Literally if one girl just fucked an incel he is gone. Just have sex with us, and we are no longer involuntary celibates. It's literally in the fucking name, it's like these people opened a four piece jigsaw puzzle and are trying to use a graphing calculator to solve it.

So...
Forced loneliness = committing mass murder

"What do we do about incels?" Literally if one girl just fucked an incel he is gone. Just have sex with us, and we are no longer involuntary celibates. It's literally in the fucking name, it's like these people opened a four piece jigsaw puzzle and are trying to use a graphing calculator to solve it.
JFL that will never happen.

The social commentators found a 24 year old normie with "social anxiety" and "moderate depression". Then transitioned the article into a hit piece revolving around Alek Mineassian, Elliot Rodger and Eggy.
The fakecel in the article literally stated that he used to have a gf in school. He is not incel. Also in the TV piece he autistmaxxed, could not even speak without stuttering :feelstastyman: He's fat aswell

Also:
Total: 715 (members: 179, guests: 536)
Hello normies, IT and norwegian stacies :feelsokman:
All women are whores :feelsokman:
Fuck roasties, fuck norwegian state media for trying to paint us as dangerous :feelsree:

Last edited:

Eggy found the article.

We're living rent-free in the minds of every british politician. My entire life I got bullied and pushed around like I was helpless, little did they know we would be the people striking fear into the hearts of the most powerful leaders of our time. If I ever get a nephew I'm telling him about us, laughing to my fuckin grave.

We're living rent-free in the minds of every british politician. My entire life I got bullied and pushed around like I was helpless, little did they know we would be the people striking fear into the hearts of the most powerful leaders of our time. If I ever get a nephew I'm telling him about us, laughing to my fuckin grave.
There's no man as dangerous as the one without a woman to his side.

it's incredible how angry they are that a good 20% or so (don't forget that it's worse than usual for men in scandicuck countries) of men won't just lie down and die quietly after paying their taxes
also don't forget how obsessed they are with banning prostitution in these countries, when male to female sex ratios of 1.06 or 1.1 or even higher are common. what does that tell you exactly?

it's incredible how angry they are that a good 20% or so (don't forget that it's worse than usual for men in scandicuck countries) of men won't just lie down and die quietly after paying their taxes
also don't forget how obsessed they are with banning prostitution in these countries, when male to female sex ratios of 1.06 or 1.1 or even higher are common. what does that tell you exactly?

Bullseye. Especially the odious sex buyer law.

Sometimes I wonder if some guys of the media company's shareholders are not incels themselves. I don't think they are all Chads or Chadlites. These boomers are stupid. Haven't you notice incels have always existed?

They do actually bring up incels of the past in the TV episode, but does not go in depth.

Also another statistic to not about Norway is that we have gone from 17% of men not reproducing 30 years ago, to 25% not reproducing today. I'm sure a lower birthrate in general also account for this change, but I think it is interesting to have these massive numbers, being presented a working theory and just shrug it of like you're the retard for proposing it.

I also think it's unfair to call the dudes in the TV show normies. The fully anonymous guy was clearly very fat, seemed ungroomed, had terrible posture, and he did actually mention a lot of what he had tried to "be normal" without luck.

The guy in the show didn't look to half bad, maybe a little overweight. But the bar in Norway is way higher. Want to know what peak sexual liberation looks like? Come to Norway. The average looks here are also higher in general.

On another note, the same government channel also had a little segment on MGTOW in a fictional show called Heimebane recently. They made the character seem like a creepy loser, but I felt like MGTOW was presented as they present themselves, with a creepy undertone of it being a revolutionary speech or something.

The whites with the best genetics acting like total fucking pussies.

Typical.

Anybody I don't like is an incel basically

Wow that was actually a fantastic article.

I think they got it far more right than any before us and they didn't attack us much either. They accepted that male celibacy is rising, male reproduction ins dropping, and men are getting cut out of the school and job market.

English translation link:

Strongly recommend a read.

The ending was particularly striking:

It is easy and safe to say that incels must get out of the room before it becomes a gas chamber, but we others should probably remember that if we shut out, ridicule and ignore young people who feel outside, we will not like what they find.

An old African saying goes like this: If young men are not included in the tribe, they will burn down the village just to feel the heat.

This is what Jordan Peterson has said about the value of enforced monogamy and keeping men engaged in society and how it creates stability. If there is any danger from "incels" it cannot be solved by putting every incel in a concentration camp. The stats show new incels are being created every day in mass numbers.

It must be solved by fixing the underlying problems that alienate men from our society. If it is not fixed, it is almost inevitable that further explosions will happen. Some men do not take this type of isolation and loneliness well and never will.

Vilifying and hating incels more will only make incels into exactly what society says they don't want us to become. Where is the love? Give us some legalized prostitution to start with at least. Would that be so unreasonable?

You're right.

I'm actually somewhat scared, Today it's writing shitty articles, tomorrow they'll be sending special police forces to take us into gulags.

I'm actually somewhat scared, Today it's writing shitty articles, tomorrow they'll be sending special police forces to take us into gulags.

That's insane. I didn't feel like the articles or TV show was loaded. The Elliot case is bound to come up, it was hot down by the incel in the show and that was that. And it's not like we don't know this isn't the best for mental health. We all know it's not good to our mental health, it's just this is the place we belong, this is the place where you can talk about your life, this is the only place.

JFL the west creates incels and then writes shitty articles about why they exist and what they can do about them instead of writing articles about the root causes like feminism, hypergamy, and shit like Tinder, they always go after the victim.

They live in a bubble, it's like rich people down talking to the poor with tone deaf questions like "why can't you just be rich like us?"

Cuckegian state at it again @Eskimocel

i truly believe that once facial recognition/scanning software is perfected, people like me will be identified and exterminated. a simple scan of facial structure would be enough to set off some kind of "incel alarm" and signal that it is okay to kill me as I am a genetic dead end anyway.

They live in a bubble, it's like rich people down talking to the poor with tone deaf questions like "why can't you just be rich like us?"

Yeah basically this.