Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Northern Chinese ricecel murders echidna in Australia

He looks funny with that mustache, looking exactly like bad guy character from old Jackie Chan movies.

Chinks are the most notorious animal abusers on the planet. I swear to god they see animals as ragdolls.

Good beard growth for an Asian you reckon?
Yep looks fine. Some Asians really look very masculine in beard and mustache like this guy who can do well.
Fjj

What’s with ricecels and sandcels wanting to eat wild animals that will taste like shit and give you a virus

Over for echidnacels.

Didn’t know this was illegal tbh:waitwhat:
I don’t think he did either, judging from him doing it in broad daylight on university grounds.

If it moves, it’s food.
I'm anti animal torture for sure. I also don't think we should be eating any carnivorous mammals seeing as how we domesticate them for companionship when we can and their organs don't store nutrients for long time. But other than that I agree with you.

I'm anti animal torture for sure. I also don't think we should be eating any carnivorous mammals seeing as how we domesticate them for companionship when we can and their organs don't store nutrients for long time. But other than that I agree with you.

No I absolutely agree with you, I was just commenting on the prevalent attitude in the orient (especially China and SEA) that “if it moves its food.“

I don’t even eat birds because I think they’re too smart tbh.

No I absolutely agree with you, I was just commenting on the prevalent attitude in the orient (especially China and SEA) that “if it moves its food.“

Oh I see. Fucking crazy ricecels, right.

Mogs me because I can’t grow facial hair.

Only cowards do this shit to animals they don't have the balls to do this to a human because humans fight back weak cunt.

don't you eat chicken or duck buddy boyo?

It is. That's why normies want us to suffer instead of helping us.

I thought normies were cucked. If we shit on the weak, we are no better than the bullies we despise.

Can’t even do science experiments anymore.
The Chinese say whatever moves with its back facing the sun is food.
So no kangaroos I guess
Turns our that’s a legit Chinese joke. Guess they do eat a lot of shit.

Porcupine.

I guess he didn't get the memo.

It's a tradition in China to fuck it to death before you stir fry it...

No wonder he got arrested.

Dumb ass.

while hes out killing echidna's, his sister is getting suffocated by white cock.

I love echindas. Only one of the two monotreme animals left in existence!:feelsohgod:

I hope someone throws rocks at him and stir frys his punk ass:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Chinks deserve immediate death from coronavirus.

If it moves, it’s food.
They are absolutely brutal to animals and people poorer than them, legit their mindset is the same as rest of the world was in 1300s

When the life of a spiny rat is more valuable than yours

He looks like a normie tbh, as far as Rice is concerned at least.

they gave it an autopsy... wtf they just wanted to nail this chook