Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Northern Chinese man savagely beats two women for selling counterfeit masks

Y

Yonno

Recruit
★★
In the age of the Coronavirus...

Apparently the guy is a former criminal as well

Last edited:
Good, they deserved it.

Beating foids is fantastic

They deserve it if they're selling fake masks.

Based yellow man

dont go Mao in Lubao

Based as fuck ngl

The poor toilets :soy: :soy: :soy:

I swear chinkcels are going ER every other day.

Fucking awesome!!!!!!

Based, hope Corona-chan kills the foids but not him. Or no, I hope Corona-chan kills him too. I hope she kills us all

Is it justified? If the masks are fake then someone can potentially catch the disease, putting people lives in danger.
Screenshot from 2020 02 22 17 00 41

life fuel.
And not one white knight to the rescue (at least from what I can see in this video).

Chinese men need to do this more often ngl

This is the difference between Chinese Northern Chads and Sissy Southerners

And not one white knight to the rescue (at least from what I can see in this video)
You become legally responsible once you help a victim. You gotta help out with the expenses and all, if there are any. It's also illegal to fight back. You can only block hits. So, no. China isn't good or anything. Just stupid. Imagine going to prison for fighting back a bully :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Good, they deserved it.
You become legally responsible once you help a victim. You gotta help out with the expenses and all, if there are any. It's also illegal to fight back. You can only block hits. So, no. China isn't good or anything. Just stupid. Imagine going to prison for fighting back a bully :feelsseriously:
Yeah but imagine being a toilet and trying to jew people. Jfl

"Hu was that masked man?"

Based AF.

If society continues to collapse, there will be more of this. PC goes down the tubes once primal instincts kick in.