Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL North Mexican Tyrone gives his valuable opinion on the on-going protest

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
The posing Tyrone:

hot.jpg

Here is his opinion:

If you open the link, right-click on the image and open it in new tab, you will see the name of the image file is "hot.jpg".

Screen Shot 2020 06 03 at 54208 PM

q5OL30E.jpg

North Mexicans people are very strange.

A black soldier? If he went overseas to brown countries it means he's just a nigger that killed my people, JFL at the brown whores that cry "black lives matter! :feels:"

He looks exactly like some guy in South America that was brutally killed in a liveleak video.

why did you right clicked on the image and opened it in a new tab tho? :feelswhere: :feelstrash:

he doesn't look like a tyrone

North Mexican Tyrone
huh?

Last edited:
I remember the Alamo.

He wasn't there...

What happened to @chudur-budur he is the most based poster on the forum. This forum needs the curry-pill in order to be more racially diverse and inclusive. He needs to teach us how to be professional street-shitters.

FREE HIM OR CUCK

He's just an overseas soldier trying to cope by virtue signalling while his girlfriend back home is over at the neighbor's house the 10th time this week for "coffee"

what happened to @chudur-budur? hate to see a fellow dogpill enthusiast go, there aren't that many of us here.

He may not be Tyrone, but he probably fucks more than the entire forum combined.

A black soldier? If he went overseas to brown countries it means he's just a nigger that killed my people, JFL at the brown whores that cry "black lives matter! :feels:"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back