Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel North Korean chad swims back to best Korea

He would probably be taken to a concentration camp though. They assign you foids in the concentration camps, North Korea realises that inceldom is the worst punishment.

He found out about kpop

He would probably be taken to a concentration camp though. They assign you foids in the concentration camps, North Korea realises that inceldom is the worst punishment.
The concentration camp rumours are probably just spread by the CIA lmao

I bet he got mogged hard by the taller sk plastic pretty boys

for real? tfw north korean concetration camps are better than an average life in the west

for real? tfw north korean concetration camps are better than an average life in the west

Yep, they imprison you for three generations. You can't get future generations if you don't have a foid.

He wasn't a defector, he was probably a spy.

That sure is a thought provoking event, ngl.

I wouldn’t blame him tbh. North Korea is better than South Korea

A nation full of Hypergamous plastic whores emulating Kpop stars, shiet I’d swim back too
Although I would rather not live in a dictatorship I feel that it is the lesser evil. South Korea is too degerate

SK is so degenerate he would rather go back, risk punishment, and live in poverty