Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL North indians are 6'4 on average now

"I saw 6 tall North curries, that must mean that all North curries are tall":soy:

North Indians (and Indians in general) are PSL gods like Sean O’Pry (who’s Indian too)

i like how if this was a delusional nordcuck posting how avg nordcuck is 6'4 this post would be upvoted

jfl north curries are always the biggest curry copers
Not to mention these curries look average as fuck. Not even 6'0 lol.

both north pajeets and dravidjeets = south pajeets are copemaxxers pro;
both claim superiority over height and body build (muh six packs muh lean muscles whatever:feelsUgh:)
while there are some noteworthy examples among both that can mog even whitest of chad the overwhelming majority is literally ~5 feet 7 some tall pot bellied many have gyno chest and all

when it comes to jeets, pheno pill is more valid than geno pill (i.e. try to trace their phenotypes instead of genetical shit)

True. Never saw curries in my town shorter 185

North Indian zoomers are tall asf.Curries ain't short anymore

pot bellied many have gyno chest and all
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

At least it’s a little reassuring I’m not alone with the gyno chest… I knew pot bellied was a curry trait

I concur with the 6'0"+ Northern Indians.

I knew pot bellied was a curry trait
it's just stupid diet man, full of carbs
and here meat eaters too cannot benefit much because their meat = mostly part meat with lots of rice or other high carb shit like that so their protein intake advantage goes down
Biriyani is prime example of that, which is mutton (goat or sheep in general, or chicken) rice with tadka spices etc, and boy it is celerbated as prime food here :feelsUgh:

most pajeets have got caucasian genes in them to varied extents, if we somehow can go to what most caucasians eat who knows it may greatly help us improving upon our bodily deformities

JBC aka Just Be Curry is law

it's just stupid diet man, full of carbs
and here meat eaters too cannot benefit much because their meat = mostly part meat with lots of rice or other high carb shit like that so their protein intake advantage goes down
Biriyani is prime example of that, which is mutton (goat or sheep in general, or chicken) rice with tadka spices etc, and boy it is celerbated as prime food here :feelsUgh:
View attachment 913441
most pajeets have got caucasian genes in them to varied extents, if we somehow can go to what most caucasians eat who knows it may greatly help us improving upon our bodily deformities
:feelsbadman: Im curry and grew up in the US eating not much Indian food. But I think the US isn’t the best example since everyone is really overweight.