Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NORSCUM AND ZODIAC SIGNS

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
I fucking DESPISE all these norscum who actually believe that that zodiac sign shit is real LMFAO END YOURSELF YOU STUPID FUCKING CLOWNS

I hate those things these faggots share on kikebook like

ThE bEsT siNgS aRE blah blah blah SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS NOT FUCKING REAL YOU FUCKING CUNTS

Their HoRoScOpE could say "TODAY YOU WILL BREATHE AIR" and the all these normie faggots will be like OOOO MUH GOD LIEK HOW DID IT KNOW? IT MUST B REAL LIEK I CAN'T EVEN

They just do it to make themselves feel special. They have no defining personality traits so they use “zodiac signs” instead because they’re as shallow as a piss puddle.

They just do it to make themselves feel special. They have no defining personality traits so they use “zodiac signs” instead because they’re as shallow as a piss puddle.
Right they say oh "im like this because of MUH ZODIAC" "I GOT A CHAD TRAIN ON ME CUZ IM A SCORPIO AND WEEE R FREAKS" no its because you're a fucking WHORE YOU DUMB CUNT

Anyone low IQ enough to believe in that shit needs to seriously consider roping themselves

Right they say oh "im like this because of MUH ZODIAC" "I GOT A CHAD TRAIN ON ME CUZ IM A SCORPIO AND WEEE R FREAKS" no its because you're a fucking WHORE YOU DUMB CUNT
There’s dumb cunts like this that actually think it makes a difference in your character. JFL.

I wonder if she would care if Chad was a Gemini. I’m guessing not. :feelshaha:

Anyone low IQ enough to believe in that shit needs to seriously consider roping themselves
For real bro
There’s dumb cunts like this that actually think it makes a difference in your character. JFL.

I wonder if she would care if Chad was a Gemini. I’m guessing not. :feelshaha:

Gemini = not chad to her

“The stars tell me who I am, why I am the way I am what I need, why I need it, and how I should I get it. Your misogynistic and a creep if you don’t 100% believe in horoscopes. Your entitlement is disgusting.”

Its a fun concept imo, but as usual once normies get ahold of something they have to piss on it to mark it as their own

“The stars tell me who I am, why I am the way I am what I need, why I need it, and how I should I get it. Your misogynistic and a creep if you don’t 100% believe in horoscopes. Your entitlement is disgusting.”
"You're really being offensive to the constellation of stars that form the zodiac signs but i could never expect a TOXIC MUHH SOGGEEE KNEESTIC WHITE MALE like yourself to understand my free WAAAAMYN spirit sweetie"

Normie shit, can’t relate

It is a label to latch on and feel significant. Deep down most normans despise their normanhood, which is why they work so hard to broadcast their unique one of kind life, just like everyone else.

TEEHEE I'M _____ CUZ I DID _____. I'M A BITCH CUZ OF MY ZODIAC SIGN TEEHEE TEEHEE

It is a label to latch on and feel significant. Deep down most normans despise their normanhood, which is why they work so hard to broadcast their unique one of kind life, just like everyone else.
They're too Bluepilled and soft to accept the harsh truth that theyre a nobody
TEEHEE I'M _____ CUZ I DID _____. I'M A BITCH CUZ OF MY ZODIAC SIGN TEEHEE TEEHEE
TEEHEEE I ATE CHADS ASS WHILE JAMAAL FUCKED MY ASS BECAUSE MUH ZODIAC TEEEEEEHEEEE

surprised no one's mentioned the Zodiac Killer yet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back