Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normtards would sui too if they didn't ever get any romantical attention

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Although they don't get dates as easily as chad(lite), they too (just like fefails) would sui if they weren't getting any romantical attention like in our case. We are some tough guys, boyos, esp. poorcels like me.

Yeah, I've realized that hope goes a long way. I'm pretty sure most incels would stop being depressed if they learned that they'll start receiving sexual attention in 6 months even though nothing in the immediate would change.

Yeah, I've realized that hope goes a long way. I'm pretty sure most incels would stop being depressed if they learned that they'll start receiving sexual attention in 6 months even though nothing in the immediate would change.
Exactly

Being poor sucks on so many levels. Some normies that lose a job they kill themselves.
Imagine working for years to get that job lnly to end up losing it and youll have to start over. Id kill myself too or rot for eternity

2020 was legit proof that normies would kill themselves in a heartbeat if they were in our shoes.

They could not even go a few months without crying. Imagine going years without any kind of attention/affection.

Inceldom can affect some people harder than others tbh. I was depressed about it since I was 15 but I see people who just consume video games and capeshit movies and seem content with life unless they’re secretly miserable. Never seen them with a girl ever. So many fat fucks out there too. I doubt many of them have an actual sex life and if they do it’s not with a cute becky.

Sui when? JFL don't throw stones and so on.. :feelsohh:

2020 was legit proof that normies would kill themselves in a heartbeat if they were in our shoes.

They could not even go a few months without crying. Imagine going years without any kind of attention/affection.
Yep, they would go insane and/or sui
Inceldom can affect some people harder than others tbh. I was depressed about it since I was 15 but I see people who just consume video games and capeshit movies and seem content with life unless they’re secretly miserable. Never seen them with a girl ever. So many fat fucks out there too. I doubt many of them have an actual sex life and if they do it’s not with a cute becky.
Fatcels are coping very hard indeed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back