Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Normspeak

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
  • puh-sonality
  • muh-sogyny
  • showers
  • respeck
  • women! not female!
  • boomer bootstraps
  • entitlement
  • yikes! big yikes!
  • doggo! puppers!
  • i love shawt dudes, but day bad puh-sonality, anyways muh 6'3'' bf
  • cuckoldry
  • transex
  • bad/good moral laurel
  • feminism
  • whyman dis! whyman dat!
  • altright
  • A.O.C.
  • Duh_Donald
  • capitalism bad! muh 1%!
  • female sexual liberation = good! trickle-pussy economics, bro! free use NWO, bro!
  • avengers capeshit
  • middle-age + nintendo soy-switch
  • mad just world
  • circular reasoning
  • idealism
  • ignorance
  • hi, i'm what you inkshells call chad, and i fuck freewhales!
  • cope

Agree with them that capitalism bad. Wealth of billionaires must be nationalised

why does every poster on here confuse normies for cucktears users? Normies aren't bluepilled, typically they're somewhere between the bluepill and the blackpill

why does every poster on here confuse normies for cucktears users? Normies aren't bluepilled, typically they're somewhere between the bluepill and the blackpill
I'd agree if not for the constant barrage of "women dont care about looks" bullshit I have to deal with constantly

I'd agree if not for the constant barrage of "women dont care about looks" bullshit I have to deal with constantly
where? Online or irl? In what circumstances if irl

They consider themselves normal. It’s a bit of a joke at this point that a bunch of switch gaming, dnd dice rolling, trans activating, faggots can be normal, but I digress. This sentiment is shared all over reddit, and is probably a liberal white person thing.

• puh-sonality
  • muh-sogyny
  • showers
  • respeck
  • women! not female!
  • boomer bootstraps
  • entitlement
  • yikes! big yikes!
  • doggo! puppers!
  • i love shawt dudes, but day bad puh-sonality, anyways muh 6'3'' bf
  • cuckoldry
  • transex
  • bad/good moral laurel
  • feminism
  • whyman dis! whyman dat!
  • altright
  • A.O.C.
  • Duh_Donald
  • capitalism bad! muh 1%!
  • female sexual liberation = good! trickle-pussy economics, bro! free use NWO, bro!
  • avengers capeshit
  • middle-age + nintendo soy-switch
  • mad just world
  • circular reasoning
  • idealism
  • ignorance
  • hi, i'm what you inkshells call chad, and i fuck freewhales!
  • cope

Yep. To all of this.
They consider themselves normal. It’s a bit of a joke at this point that a bunch of switch gaming, dnd dice rolling, trans activating, faggots can be normal, but I digress. This sentiment is shared all over reddit, and is probably a liberal white person thing.

• virgin shaming *not an exclusive hole tactic*
  • muh 5'0'' bald indian janitor friend *insert sexual success*
  • selective morality - tough shit incel that's just how the world works *proceeds to lose shit when told women aren't entitled to protection or welfare*

• virgin shaming *not an exclusive hole tactic*
  • muh 5'0'' bald indian janitor friend *insert sexual success*
  • selective morality - tough shit incel that's just how the world works *proceeds to lose shit when told women aren't entitled to protection or welfare*

Bullseye.

I fink i had a strooke reeding tthat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back