Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill normscum want us DEAD

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
We are subhuman trash. Genetic failures. See, I can at least appreciate this honesty. We are hated the most, simply because we're ugly virgins.

Screenshot 20190118 185444

If he comes near me I will shove my penis down his throat then hire a dog to care of his girl cousins.

IncelTears is a place for folks to submit screenshots (NOT direct links) of crazy stuff posted by self-described incels (involuntary celibates) wherein they blame women, their genes, their canthal tilts, their parents, romantically successful men, feminism, modern technology, and ultimately all of society for their own failure to get laid. We laugh at, cringe at, and discuss the never ending stream of hateful, idiotic, misogynistic, jaw-dropping, fallacious or just plain stupid things that incels post online.

This subreddit does not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful, only those who self-identify with the hate label of "incel". Insulting people who are merely dateless, depressed, lonely, or involuntary virgins is not permitted here.

JFL at anyone who is fightskillmogged by a normcucks. Your rage alone should be enough to shout him apart.

There are some normies here who want us dead

IT users are not normies. They're basement dweller neckbeards coping to deflect the blackpill because well, they know it's true and they cannot compete in the world. I bet you incels mog IT users hard.

Also this is who we are dealing with lol

This is why we need to fight back. We should all follow in the steps of our beloved Saint Elliot.
iLjpzzV.gif

IT users are not normies. They're basement dweller neckbeards coping to deflect the blackpill because well, they know it's true and they cannot compete in the world. I bet you incels mog IT users hard.

View attachment 82206
loooool. is this the guy who made the comment?

Says the “homosexual soyboy”. JFL.

Lmao I dare that cuck to even touch me. Even though I am a manlet I would wreck him

IT users are not normies. They're basement dweller neckbeards coping to deflect the blackpill because well, they know it's true and they cannot compete in the world.

THE END GAME OF FEMINISM IS TO PUT UNATRACTIVE MALES ON CONCETRATION CAMPS AND CASTRATE THEM
THE END GAME OF FEMINISM IS TO PUT UNATRACTIVE MALES ON CONCETRATION CAMPS AND CASTRATE THEM

okay jfl the memes write themselves

You are not autistic at all tbh.

*unsheathes katana*
sensei i'm sorry
i must unleash the secet incel arts
i know i promised i wouldn't
but i must
The blade

We are subhuman trash. Genetic failures. See, I can at least appreciate this honesty. We are hated the most, simply because we're ugly virgins.

View attachment 82198
No bro they hate us for being hate us for ugly they hat us for not complying with there bluepilled mentality

It's a simple cycle of escalating hatred. Women hate us because we aren't Chad. We hate women because we want them but they hate us. And since we hate women that means we are not only genetic trash, but malevolent too; thus we receive even more hatred. And since we are more hated by them (to the point they want us ostracized, fired from our jobs, then rounded-up and killed), we increase our hatred more in return, and so on and so on.

It's like in any argument. "You forget to take out the trash, after I asked you!" "God! Why are you on me so much!?" "Because you never do anything you say you will!" "Oh and you do everything you say you will - you're perfect!" "Why are you yelling at me?!" "I'm not yelling!!! YOU'RE YELLING!!!" etc etc etc

The solution is death.

View attachment 82198

>advocates for literal concentration camps

How much you guys wanna bet he unironically calls people nazis/fascists at the drop of a hat?

Like I said, these people just want an intersectional feminist version of fascism.

Last edited:
I think most normies are unaware of our existence like they are of jews

Is this from cucktears? CT aren't normies

Normscum don't understand that they are basically condemning themselves.

How many normskulls do you think know that the TOP 50% of men get 96% of ALL likes by feemayales? Or that half of those likes go to the top 15%?

obvs they think they are in the upper percentiles thus safe. but most men vastly overrate their own attractiveness (or rather appeal to femayles) thats why you get the notevenjoking "Dear Tinder Customer Service, something is wrong with your app...I'm not getting any matches??? is it broken????"

View attachment 82206

I completely understand why people go ER, it's literally everyone vs us.

Normscum don't understand that they are basically condemning themselves.

How many normskulls do you think know that the TOP 50% of men get 96% of ALL likes by feemayales? Or that half of those likes go to the top 15%?

obvs they think they are in the upper percentiles thus safe. but most men vastly overrate their own attractiveness (or rather appeal to femayles) thats why you get the notevenjoking "Dear Tinder Customer Service, something is wrong with your app...I'm not getting any matches??? is it broken????"
hack tinder post the list execute order 66?

And thats what exactly want from them. feed me hate

This is why we need to fight back. We should all follow in the steps of our beloved Saint Elliot.
iLjpzzV.gif
100% agree. We are simply defending ourselves. Offence is the best defence