Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normscum made my life significantly worse.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Maybe if I performed good at school, I would choose a good speciality lately and find a good job.
Instead I was constantly stressed and worried about bullying and school was hell for me.

Could be...- but sometimes even when you find a good job, the bullying or ostracization continues at work too - :shock:

chads and stacys will always have better grades than sub5 unless sub5 is extreme nerd because chads and stacys can just get the work from someone else

chads and stacys will always have better grades than sub5 unless sub5 is extreme nerd because chads and stacys can just get the work from someone else
doesnt help you on tests though

doesnt help you on tests though
tests are mutiple choice so if u somehow pass the test, and get the classwork and homework from other people its a ez pass + chads and stacys can just put athlete or model in their resume

tests are mutiple choice so if u somehow pass the test, and get the classwork and homework from other people its a ez pass + chads and stacys can just put athlete or model in their resume
wtf i've never had a multiple choice test in my life

yeah we need more hERoes

Maybe if I performed good at school, I would choose a good speciality lately and find a good job.
Instead I was constantly stressed and worried about bullying and school was hell for me.
Normies cruise through school because they get to study together in a stress-free environment. And to break up the monotony of school work, they get to date and go out to parties. When incels aren't being bullied, they are forced to studycel alone. It was awful. I hated high school.

Normies are like rodents on a wheel