Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normoid PTSD

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
OMG I remember that one time where I wore my least favourite shirt to school OMG I'm so traumatized! Imagine if chad saw me in it?

jfl 99% of the PTSD that normoids claim to have, especially foids

PTSD diagnoses are given WAY too easily to normie foids. There are spoiled teenage girls out there who are diagnosed with PTSD, as if they've had it tougher than, say, war veterans...

PTSD diagnoses are given WAY too easily to normie foids. There are spoiled teenage girls out there who are diagnosed with PTSD, as if they've had it tougher than, say, war veterans...
foid ptsd is retarded
it's always some bullshit they exaggerate for sympathy
a foid considers being called a mean name jokingly by a friend as bullying and traumatic JFL not even lying, I've seen foids who genuinely think that

foid ptsd is retarded
a foid considers being called a mean name jokingly by a friend as bullying and traumatic JFL not even lying, I've seen foids who genuinely think that
Well, they've lived their whole lives on easy mode, so obviously they don't know anything about real hardship and trauma.

I get PTSD whenever I wake up and realize I'm still alive and still ugly as fuck. I also get PTSD whenever I look in the in the mirror or see anyone who doesn't have enopthalmos. I get PTSD when I see chads and foids as well.

I get PTSD whenever I wake up and realize I'm still alive and still ugly as fuck. I also get PTSD whenever I look in the in the mirror or see anyone who doesn't have enopthalmos. I get PTSD when I see chads and foids as well.

Stay inside forever man

ive been banned on numerous accounts from r/PTSD from mocking 90% of the shit posted on there. the subreddit mostly consists of foids posting about how someone accidentally brushing their arm against their ass traumatises them and oppresses them.

Men have PTSD when they see the intestines of their friend blown out from their stomach during war

Women have PTSD when their make up goes wrong

foid ptsd is retarded
I mean, it depends. Being insulted only once in your life by a stranger for sure wouldn't be traumatic. But being forced to go to school with someone who spends hours every day insulting you would definitely be traumatic. The same with getting constant insults at home from your parents or family

Almost anything can become torture if it's done constantly and against your will for a long period of time. Chinese water torture is a great example of this. You wouldn't say that having a droplet of water dripped onto your forehead would be traumatic, but if it's the ten thousandth drop of water it would be unbearable.

Tfu on normoids

They are little bitches

mirrors give me PTSD