Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normoid definition of paedophilia is retarded

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I was listening to a foid talk about her roommate who tried to hook up with her sister, and she keeps making it apparent that her sister was underaged, screaming, yelling and emphasizing it so much. When she finally told her sisters' age, it was 17, I was expecting her to be around 10 or under considering how much she screamed about him being a pedo but no jfl.

Not da hekin 17 year old children :soy:

JFL normoids lumping a 15/16/17 year old foid who decided to fuck a 20 y/o dude with a 6 year old who got raped by their uncle. Virtue signalling gone wild.

Jfl any grown man who says he doesnt wanna fuck highschool a foid is lying through his teeth

Sex outside of marriage should just be illegal. It would fix a lot of problems

What I will never understand in particular is the fact people are ok with teens having sex with other teens but not with older people. That standard is not applied to anything in life, only sex. If you're considered old enough to do something, you can do it with people of any age, except sex.

The laws and morals of the world are madness to me.

What I will never understand in particular is the fact people are ok with teens having sex with other teens but not with older people. That standard is not applied to anything in life, only sex. If you're considered old enough to do something, you can do it with people of any age, except sex.

The laws and morals of the world are madness to me.
Society treats teenagers like children to much and research shows that infantilizing teenagers causes turmoil and psychopathology in them. The teen brain being inherently immature is a myth. Once people are done with puberty they’re adults. And girls finish puberty at ages 15-17

Society treats teenagers like children to much and research shows that infantilizing teenagers causes turmoil and psychopathology in them. The teen brain being inherently immature is a myth. Once people are done with puberty they’re adults. And girls finish puberty at ages 15-17
Maybe they're not fully mature mentally by the time they finish puberty, but one thing I can guarantee, they are mature enough to understand what sex is.

Ed being high iq as usual.

Maybe they're not fully mature mentally by the time they finish puberty, but one thing I can guarantee, they are mature enough to understand what sex is.
They would be mature mentally if society didn’t infantilize them. I read about a queen in ancient Africa who was 16. I think 14 year olds used to go to war

the only reason teen foids are traumatized by dating older guys is because of society’s reaction to the age difference. The age difference isn’t what traumatized them. Teen foids have married older guys in other eras such as Ancient Greece, early 1900s India, ancient Israel, and Before the industrial revolution in places like China, India and Eastern Europe

the only reason teen foids are traumatized by dating older guys is because of society’s reaction to the age difference
Tbh I don't think they get traumatized even with that. Kids, maybe, but teens? I really doubt it unless it contains elements that would traumatize even an adult (violence, coersion, etc).

Tbh I don't think they get traumatized even with that. Kids, maybe, but teens? I really doubt it unless it contains elements that would traumatize even an adult (violence, coersion, etc).
Every sexologist I’ve read about has confirmed that attraction to teens is common yet IT think it’s extremely rare

Every sexologist I’ve read about has confirmed that attraction to teens is common yet IT think it’s extremely rare
Every single experiment I ever read about it confirms that most men experience sexual response to teens. Even to children for that matter. Men have a ton of testosterone and are horny balls, which doesn't imply every men is a rapist or anything like that of course.

All of these experiments are old though because nowadays it wouldn't be even possible to do an experiment like that. That's something people can use to descredit them.

Last edited:
Every single experiment I ever read about it confirms that most men experience sexual response to teens. Even to children for that matter. Men have a ton of testosterone and are horny balls, which doesn't imply every men is a rapist or anything like that of course.

Al of these experiments are old though because nowadays it wouldn't be even possible to do an experiment like that. That's something people can use to descredit them.
Any links you can send in DM of the studies?

And I remember when I entered my early 20s I still was attracted to teen girls and I got worried, told my therapist and he told me this is actually normal

Any links you can send in DM of the studies?
I'd have to look for them all again because I have a new laptop. It should not be (that) hard to find them through google though. I've posted some here before, try searching for "experiment" under my username in the search tool here.

And I remember when I entered my early 20s I still was attracted to teen girls and I got worried, told my therapist and he told me this is actually normal
At least he was honest.

I'd have to look for them all again because I have a new laptop. It should not be (that) hard to find them through google though. I've posted some here before, try searching for "experiment" under my username in the search tool here.

At least he was honest.
I feel like feminists are gonna raise the age of consent to 21 in the future. You said in South America dating jb foids is accepted but it’s now beginning to change to being like USA

I feel like feminists are gonna raise the age of consent to 21 in the future. You said in South America dating jb foids is accepted but it’s now beginning to change to being like USA
Amoung the college-educated classes it's already frowned upon nowadays.

Normoids are fucking retarded. For them a 18 yr 1 day old guy fucking a 17 yr 364 days old hole is pedophilia. But they got no problem with a 52 year old hag fucking a 22 yr Chad pretty boy. JFL.

The AOC there is 14
I can see it getting raised soon enough.

More importantly the minimal age for marriage is 16. So basically a young girl of any age is allowed to fornicate with boys her age, a 14-15 yo girl is allowed to fornicate with anyone but they can only marry and use their sexualities correctly at 16.

The Brazilian 1988 constitution is toilet paper to me. That said, things could be even much worse.

I can see it getting raised soon enough.

More importantly the minimal age for marriage is 16. So basically a young girl of any age is allowed to fornicate with boys her age, a 14-15 yo girl is allowed to fornicate with anyone but they can only marry and use their sexualities correctly at 16.

The Brazilian 1988 constitution is toilet paper to me. That said, things could be even much worse.
So you can have sex with a 14 year old at age 30 but you can’t marry her
Normoids are fucking retarded. For them a 18 yr 1 day old guy fucking a 17 yr 364 days old hole is pedophilia. But they got no problem with a 52 year old hag fucking a 22 yr Chad pretty boy. JFL.
But a 52 year old man dates a 22 year old foid and he’s an evil pedo

Sex outside of marriage should just be illegal. It would fix a lot of problems
And punished with whipping in public
AOC is simply a means of keeping men away from young women so they can be groomed by feminism and become whores. Hence why they dgaf about a hag fucking a young chad.

As far as I'm concerned, 2-3 yrs into puberty and substantil growth makes a girl into a women

Last edited:
Majority of countries actually allow sex with older teenagers as long as one side isn't in a position of authority over the other. More than half of US states have an age of consent of 16 or 17 rather than 18. The obsession with 18 y/o is groundless.

ameriniggers calling 17 years 364 days old teens "children" is hilarious :feelskek: