Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normis proposed to his girlfriend in front of the entire stadium and was publicly rejected.

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Captain
A man proposed to a girl and was refused in front of the whole stadium. Then a plate of snacks and sauce was dropped on him.

Attachments

• VID_20240819_180533_033.mp4
    8.3 MB
Pussy whipped simp got what he deserved. No sympathy.

She's ugly so I'm not surprised. She prolly thinks she deserves better and was monkeybranching.

It wasn't his looks or his height, it was his personality. :foidSoy:

She's ugly so I'm not surprised. She prolly thinks she deserves better and was monkeybranching.
Each foid believes that she is the chosen one who will receive Chad (the prince on a white horse).

faaaaaaaake as fuuuuuuuuuuck

especially the girl walking with the food

Reality is that foid are always looking for alternatives. YOU ARE NEVER HER FINAL CHOICE if she isn't pregnant with your kid at the very least but even then.

and he isn't even a sub5 nor short, still gets rejected

maybe it's for the best that things turned out this way.

Reality is that foid are always looking for alternatives. YOU ARE NEVER HER FINAL CHOICE if she isn't pregnant with your kid at the very least but even then.

Yes, but he was publicly humiliated by being rejected in front of a huge crowd. Which means he's a terrible guy, because Foid is always right.

Better than getting divorce raped down the line. Ik guys who get married and divorce raped within a year after their wives treat them like slaves.

Better than getting divorce raped down the line. Ik guys who get married and divorce raped within a year after their wives treat them like slaves.
looking at his naivety he will get married at some point. They brainwashed men so much to kneel in front of woman and propose like they're innocent or something. These whores were fucked so many times, they're completely retarded in the head they will never make good wives.

Last edited:
looking at his naivety he will get married at some point. They brainwashed men so much to kneel in front of woman and propose like they're innocent or something. These whores were fucked so many times, they're completely retarded in the head they will never make good wires.
And yet society wants us to look past that and be fine with it. Fuck that, now I see why there are so many "pedophiles" talking to 16+ teenage girls because they have zero bodycount.

I'd kill myself after that

Why are men so retarded to try and do this in public, let alone at a major event on camera???

Retarded

looking at his naivety he will get married at some point. They brainwashed men so much to kneel in front of woman and propose like they're innocent or something. These whores were fucked so many times, they're completely retarded in the head they will never make good wires.

And yet society wants us to look past that and be fine with it. Fuck that, now I see why there are so many "pedophiles" talking to 16+ teenage girls because they have zero bodycount.
imagine kneeling and proposing to this, they will never make a mother, a wife. 1000 cock stare, witches.

d15fe2de0f3e9d033e544948c3480a5c.jpg
cd1e07c3733f.jpg
243157938_226640449498463_7482204498012350106_n.jpg
2d8e5911347adb95649ed4f647c88689.jpg
charlotte-rose-pose-legs.jpg