Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious normiesplaining is hate speech

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
normies have no idea how being an incel feels like
it's utter chutzpah when they assume they know anything about inceldom
they make things up about our lifestyle and immediately believe it bc it silences their consciences
they silence and censor us so that our voices can't be heard
and now they try to invalidate our experiences

you remember getting bullied?
you get treated worse than others when your face is involved (i. e. irl)?
apparently that's not real bc an ITcel (who could live on the other side of the globe and has never met you) says so
yes you heard that right: ITcels think now that they know more about your life and your experiences than you do
discrimination against ugly people is apparently not real bc some ITcels claim they've never seen it :lul:

>Also, in my over fifty years of life I have literally never seen an ugly man being ridiculed/pointed at/laughed at in public.
also le personality detector strikes again

>Also, in my over fifty years of life I have literally never seen an ugly man being ridiculed/pointed at/laughed at in public.

Get tf off the computer grandma

Not only do normies not understand us at all, but they don't even try to do so.

The whole "I never saw [something], so [something] doesn't exist" argument is bullshit anyway

They're a bunch of normies with nothing better to do other than make fun of incels (the only group they can make fun of without repercussions), only so that they can feed their ego with a sense of moral superiority over incels. How pathetic can these faggots get.

Also, in my over fifty years of life I have literally never seen a black man being ridiculed/pointed at/laughed at in public.

Another one of my threads they screenshotted :I

normies have no idea how being an incel feels like
it's utter chutzpah when they assume they know anything about inceldom
they make things up about our lifestyle and immediately believe it bc it silences their consciences
they silence and censor us so that our voices can't be heard
and now they try to invalidate our experiences

you remember getting bullied?
you get treated worse than others when your face is involved (i. e. irl)?
apparently that's not real bc an ITcel (who could live on the other side of the globe and has never met you) says so
yes you heard that right: ITcels think now that they know more about your life and your experiences than you do
discrimination against ugly people is apparently not real bc some ITcels claim they've never seen it :lul:

They take the word incel so far out of context and appropriate our culture. Hopefully corona is still kicking

I can't stand Reddit.

The whole "I never saw [something], so [something] doesn't exist" argument is bullshit anyway

"I never saw X, so X doesn't exist" is such a retarded argument that the only place I've ever seen it is on Reddit.