Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Them normies are no better than us. Like I remember when a bunch of normies wanted to kill me and wanted me dead just over an opinion.

Last edited:
remember normies only value one thing which is bone development, how they will treat you depends on this one factor

Homo sapiens - a species where an individual will live a much better life than another cause their facial bones are arranged slightly differently. And they say the world makes sense.

Homo sapiens - a species where an individual will live a much better life than another cause their facial bones are arranged slightly differently. And they say the world makes sense.
Society is ruined forever.

having an opinion
yeah normies hate when someone has an actual opinion about something lol

All normalfags will become normalcels and join us within a decade or so. Foids won't be needing them anymore once degen hypergamy is common place, welfare replaces betabuxx and corporates completely subverts family values through hyper individualist career fetishism/identitarianism. The future is normalcels. Foids are biologically engineered to be only be attracted to chads. Normalfags simply enjoy the privilege of living at a time when society enforces monogamy.

Last edited:
Fuck them.
All normalfags will become normalcels and join us within a decade or so. Foids won't be needing them anymore once degen hypergamy is common place, welfare replaces betabuxx and corporates completely subverts family values through hyper individualist career fetishism/identitarianism. The future is normalcels. Foids are biologically engineered to be only be attracted to chads.

Foid have destroyed us.

We are monkeys playing dress up nothing more.

They can have normal social lives and aren’t mocked in the streets like us, I’d say they were better than us.

they're worse than us, because they're not blackpilled and therefore cucks :soy:
this
Normies, even if they claim to follow a philosophy or a religion, are only able to choose their own flavor of the status quo. E. g. Christianity just means: status quo + some talk about Jesus; if you actually follow Christianity by e. g. fighting gay propaganda or being a volcel, you'll be deemed insane.

Normalfags simply enjoy the privilege of living at a time when society enforces monogamy.
Not anymore, they just don't want to accept what is happening right in front of their eyes.
they're worse than us, because they're not blackpilled and therefore cucks :soy:
Matter of time before :blackpill: becomes mainstream.

Them normies are no better than us. Like I remember when a bunch of normies wanted to kill me and wanted me dead just over an opinion.
and they think they are superior for fucking some 2/10 used up landwhale

Them normies are a disgrace to this society.

Most of normies are just incels in denial anyway.

All normalfags will become normalcels and join us within a decade or so. Foids won't be needing them anymore once degen hypergamy is common place, welfare replaces betabuxx and corporates completely subverts family values through hyper individualist career fetishism/identitarianism. The future is normalcels. Foids are biologically engineered to be only be attracted to chads. Normalfags simply enjoy the privilege of living at a time when society enforces monogamy.

its just a matter of time , even now heighmoggers popping up left and right ,its a complete other game then 10 years ago, give it anoter 10 then its over

Normies would take pleasure in harming us

Normies are sheeple and I am the shepherd

Normies are a plague of locusts

They sound more like violent leftists.