Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies would rather rope than be incel

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-

:feelskek: jfl keked so hard after reading this, they couldn't even imagine their entire lives being like ours. When I was in high school I saw so many foids hugging eachother as even school was too brutal for them if they didn't get highest grades they would cry.

10 times a day? :feelswow:
I haven't been hugged since I was a little child (an actual child i. e. like 8-years-old, not IT's definition of a child which includes 20-y/os :feelshaha:)
I'm terribly touch-starved but there's genuinely no way to find someone to hug or cuddle with: I can't afford a professional cuddler
hugging pillows is fine and that's what I've been doing for years but I can only imagine how touching a human feels

Being an incel is hell on earth

"days without hugs, handshakes or other contact"

:lul::lul::lul: We've been living like that for decades
letting someone stay touch-starved is abuse akin to letting someone keep starving (even worse if you consider that hugs are free while food is not)
IT won't touch this

I would rather rope than being incel too

Normies need constant validation and attention. The lockdown was just a tiny sample of what incels go through. Most of them become suicidal because of the lack of validation lmao. They judge us and dismiss us so easily but the lockdown was proof that they can't even walk 50 yards in our shoes. Hell, try walking in our shoes as a teen. That's even more brutal.

I know that feeling. If I didnt had that big halo from mine I would change it daily
In the end I decided I didn't want it to be anime since I find most of it degenerate and it gives me negative thoughts which isn't worth the halo. Another phenomenon I studied was chad halo which is more acceptable for me to use.

In the end I decided I didn't want it to be anime since I find most of it degenerate and it gives me negative thoughts which isn't worth the halo. Another phenomenon I studied was chad halo which is more acceptable for me to use.
Well its more about the combination of my name and the message of peace and party I want to spread

I don't know if I should envy or disguise this constant touching and hugging. Is this not more a general female thing, than a normie trait? I don't desire being hugged, but I want to touch a female I am attracted to.

Only women and chads are allowed to have human rights

We can only hope. :feelsokman:

:chad: I hugged a girl six years ago get on my level

The mental weakness of normies amazes me

Good, normies are cancer

They are not entitled to be hugged

“a person should be hugged 10 times a day”
looks like I need 700 hugs to make up for lost hugs

A person should be hugged 10 times a day?

I haven't been hugged for 15 years

Jfl this article makes us look inhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back