Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Normies would rather be 50% poorer than 15 cm shorter

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
Damn, didn't expected this in the poll i thought 50% poorer would be worse since most normies think money>looks but damn everyone is blackpilled nowadays

Screenshot 2024 0806 014013

height is one of the few aspect of the blackpill that the normie can swallow, they feel the effect everyday

>Become 15cm shorter
Says the 200cm juggernaut

I don't think even a 7' terramogger would want to lose 6 inches

15cm shorter would be a death sentence for me

I don't think even a 7' terramogger would want to lose 6 inches
I think if you are as short as me, losing inches would rather get you more pity at least

You can always make more money you can never get taller (I know LL exists but it's 100k, fucks your mobility and has a long recovery time) so it makes sense

You can always make more money you can never get taller (I know LL exists but it's 100k, fucks your mobility and has a long recovery time) so it makes sense
Most people would become homeless if they are 50% poorer in current economy

6'7 to 6'1 is a big jump
Still would be considered tall in most places, i believe it's a complete hoax if people actually believes 6'1 is average lol

No, you'd be living in a bigger hell
Idk man i saw dwarfs get at least sympathy and some money by acting maxing, when u are dwarf people won't disrespect you Infront of your face at least

Most people would become homeless if they are 50% poorer in current economy
I mean it's youtube so there's probably a lot of kids and teens that wouldn't have much money and that wouldn't really need it that desperately. Also a lot of people live paycheck to paycheck and wouldn't have much saved

Half of my net is 40k which would hurt a bit but its whatever. Lose a finger? Whatever. 50% gains? Yeah so basically you do that if you dont train for like a month or two.

15 cm is INSANE. I would be 5'6 i'd be fucked for life - I mean even more so then already :feelsohgod:

I mean it's youtube so there's probably a lot of kids and teens that wouldn't have much money and that wouldn't really need it that desperately. Also a lot of people live paycheck to paycheck and wouldn't have much saved
Yeah, it's completely over if people get their paycheck cut 50% in current day, but still much better than 15cm short (oh if it's about net would then its understandable)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back