Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies Work the Whole Week and Waste Their Weekends Hungover

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I used to go to parties until I realized their utter shit.

I only get two days a week to enjoy myself. 

I'd rather not waste all that precious time being hungover and feeling sick.

I'd also rather not waste my time on Friday and Saturday nights guzzling alcohol in a crowded and noisy space when I could be doing something that's actually enjoyable.

ItheIthe said:
I used to go to parties until I realized their utter shit.

I only get two days a week to enjoy myself. 

I'd rather not waste all that precious time being hungover and feeling sick.

I'd also rather not waste my time on Friday and Saturday nights guzzling alcohol in a crowded and noisy space when I could be doing something that's actually enjoyable.

I do agree, however having a few drinks in a pub with a few friends is always nice, not getting too drunk. I definitely hate clubbing but the pub is alright.

Being hungover is the worst.

Only one of the reasons I don't drink.

I enjoy getting wasted. My hangovers are pretty mild.

Getting drunk on your own while browsing this site is ok.

Being hungover is the perfect state for LDAR'ing.

I don’t get hangovers and going out with friends is super fun.
They have to b close friends tho.

You sound like you used to have healthy social and romantic life and then just gave up because you started hating degeneracy. Are you even an incel?

Jockcel said:
You sound like you used to have healthy social and romantic life
It's not uncommon to have an okay social circle and never get laid. I'm living proof.

Jockcel said:
You sound like you used to have healthy social and romantic life and then just gave up because you started hating degeneracy. Are you even an incel?

I was a supreme Incel and got mocked and humiliated throughout high school. I first attempted suicide at age 13 and later got arrested for making threats.

But I did improve and now I'm a volcel. Idk how relying on alcohol every single weekend can be considered "healthy". Modern standards for "dating" and socializing are anything but healthy?

A Good Friend said:
It's not uncommon to have an okay social circle and never get laid. I'm living proof.

Listen to this guy.

I don't know how normies have a full work week and a social life. It's fucking exhausting!

In the 12 months I workceled, I needed my weekends to recharge myself and get groceries.

fukmylyf said:
I enjoy getting wasted. My hangovers are pretty mild.

that's why you get a gf. friends are a waste of time. All they want to do is get drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back