Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies won't stop saying "clout"

C

cookinbreakfast

Self-banned
-
Anyone else notice this? Started right around the end of 2017. Annoying as fuck.

never seen the word before until now

I thought it started with that annoying thing called "Ricegum".

FINESSE

SeifEsteem said:

status. attention. [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]popularity[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. [/font][/font]

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
wtf is clout

It means influence and popularity. White boy chad lite wiggers autistically scream CLOUT on social media videos now

Same way everyone's been using the word "cuck" to a ridiculous degree. Hive mind at it's best.

QuantumDummy said:
Same way everyone's been using the word "cuck" to a ridiculous degree. Hive mind at it's best.

Are you TRYING to out yourself as an incel tears shill?

cookinbreakfast said:
Are you TRYING to out yourself as an incel tears shill?

Uh, I'm not?

dj akademiks popularized it. he has a huge fanbase. I use to watch him but I don't follow hip hop much anymore and that's all he talks about

cookinbreakfast said:
It means influence and popularity. White boy chad lite wiggers autistically scream CLOUT on social media videos now

autism has no bounds it seems

QuantumDummy said:

sounds like something a cuck would say...

my roommmate just said he got clout glasses fro $150