Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies won't shut the fuck up about Fortnite

"Jus b happy you're incel you get to enjoy other things in life, lulz"

i cant relate

"Jus b happy you're incel you get to enjoy other things in life, lulz"
why do normies pretend that their roastie girlfriend is going to break up with them over a video game?

fortnite is shit

shit like this is octane ERfuel

I don't get why normies get so hyped over some stupid video games.

LEAGUE IS FOR THE GAMER GODS

wooooooow dude 20 hours?????? sick nutty bro you're like a NOLIFER or something duuuuude

game was over when the trailer came out.

I hated fortnite before it got popular. I also don't think Pubg looks that good. I just don't think battle royals appeal to me.

Jalopy > Battle Royale

Just got the game under ten bucks, worth it IMO.

@Kointo

They literally play the mobile version during class. Guaranteed they're all going to become overweight unwanteds by snacking and playing that stupid game all day.

They literally play the mobile version during class. Guaranteed they're all going to become overweight unwanteds by snacking and playing that stupid game all day.
Nice cope. They'll life mog you.

Løøk ãt whÃt ī dįd ìn FÖRTÑÏTÈ

I play with my cousins, I won 3 games, but yeah all the normies is cancerous as fuck, I don't play the game alone cuz it's shit

Fortnite, PUBG and Overwatch are the ultimate normie games

Normies ruin everything with their stupid hype, Cucknite, Player Cucknowns Battlegrounds, and Overcuck are ruined
I kinda miss the days when it was primarily incels and weirdos who used to play video games
Now normies are everywhere and I fucking hate it, cant even escape anywhere

Oh, and they are responsible for the whole DLC and microtransaction bs becoming mainstream too

I kinda miss the days when it was primarily incels and weirdos who used to play video games

Oh, and they are responsible for the whole DLC and microtransaction bs becoming mainstream too
they will ruin runescape even more now when it comes to mobile , all the runescape memes will be changed to stacy and chad memes

I didn't like the look of it too, my type was dark souls. it's a shame ds suddenly got raided by normies, I don't know what caused it.

Wtf is fortnite I just heard of this shit recently

It's probably not that good but many guys in my class room play it, maybe gonna install it so I can play with them for a bit

I play it every day

exactly. normies made the microtransaction stuff a thing because their retartedness and sheeplike nature made them buy it because "everybody does it"
normies ruin everything