Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies with their "You just have to network!"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I know I have a shitty job that is below my degree and skills, but I'm too fucking low inhib and ugly to network. And frankly, I also find it dishonest to connect with people that I haven't spoken to in years, with the sole reason to help me get a job; if an ex-classmate that I haven't spoken to in years contacts me to help them get in, I'll ignore them --- you guys might think I'm an asshole, but that's just sketchy behavior.

And then of course, there's the elephant in the room -- face. Attractive people are remembered easily, so networking is just natural for them.

Also, I want to earn something that I merited with my own hard work and grit, but modern society doesn't value this. I live in the US, and blue pill Americans like to take pride on how much less corrupt American society is compared to Latin America, the Middle East, and Russia, but this shit with 'knowing people to get in' is no different!

cant network when no one wants to ever be ur friend

Networking is cucked, you shouldn't have to socialize to be able to find a job to support yourself

Normal people are social animals and network naturally. They want to be with others and others want to be with them. If you have to try to network, it's because you're a subhuman outcast, and you'll fail in the attempt anyway.

this is why college isnt for people like us who are ugly and can't socialize. even if ur a female majoring in gender studies, if you know the right people you can get a job anywhere if your attractive jfl

It's over if people actively avoid you

Normal people are social animals and network naturally. They want to be with others and others want to be with them. If you have to try to network, it's because you're a subhuman outcast, and you'll fail in the attempt anyway.
Sad because it's true. Though I've tried to get out of it many times it never works.

networking is dishonest use of someone and in a way a form of manipulation as i know someone who is using a 19 year olds family by pretending she is a believer in christ when she has openly admitted to me she is using them for access to jobs and other forms of charity. i have been told to network to get referances so i can get a rental unit but i have no friends and i think it is wrong in a way

networking is dishonest use of someone and in a way a form of manipulation as i know someone who is using a 19 year olds family by pretending she is a believer in christ when she has openly admitted to me she is using them for access to jobs and other forms of charity. i have been told to network to get referances so i can get a rental unit but i have no friends and i think it is wrong in a way

Exactly.
In fact. I straight out told two normies (on diff occasions) that networking is cheating, and they looked at me as if I confessed to a murder.

Helps when you actually HAVE a network. "You hungry? Just eat some food bro!" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: