Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies will soon think that all the incels are gl aspies

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating...who-the-incels-are-what-is-your-advice-to-the
Incels are guys who can not get a girl no matter what they do. Girls don't even look at them or notice them. Usually the reason of inceldom is being ugly or short.

Incels can be both confident and inconfident. An example of an inconfident incel is iftsj:

Another inconfident incel is orb:

An example of a confident incel is Elliot Rodger:

If you are a good looking aspie or just a plain larper then fuck you, don't reveal yourself, people like you ruin the actual image of ugly incels.

Jfl at calling elliot confident, he might appears sort of confident in his videos, but that was mostly just an act.

Jfl at calling elliot confident he, might appears sort of confident in his videos but that was mostly just an act.
tbh, anyone who has read his manifesto can tell that he hated himself.

these pslers were memeing their inceldom

I have fucked up teeth so I doubt society would consider me good looking,

good looking incels DONT EXIST :D:D:D

ELLIOT WAS GL. HE WAS INLY ONCEL DUE TO AUTISM

They already do. Look at posts about incels that aren't on IT, "I bet they all look good and they just cant interact with women." That's everywhere, people just don't think that someone can be too unattractive to get a woman, despite joking about it all their life, because they saw some show about a deformed retard who just so happened to have a gf.