Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Normies will pull you down if you ever do anything good

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So this is a story of me in my freshman year of highschool.

People always made fun of my hair since I have a weadows peak and I had to get a haircut almost every other week to cut it off. And my hair was nappy all I did was comb it.

So one day I told my mom I want waves so she bought me a durag and some hair cream stuff. I was dedicated about this, getting waves isnt easy:feelsUgh:

Context: waves is a hairstyle for short hair for mostly black men but anyone with curly hair can do it tbh

I spent at least 1-2 hours during the day after school brushing my hair, washing it, and so on. During the night I tied my durag on so tight that I would wake up in the morning with lines on my forehead :what: but it worked cause I was spinning fr.

This was me:
45B494B4 DC9B 4495 8F43 0BD385DBD260

Once I started looking nice, people started to fuck with me. And NOT in a good way. Bullies usually normie men who were trying to rank up the social ladder would often mess with my hair and try pushing it back which sucks all the time because it ruins the hair style. And this would go on and on for weeks until the summer and school was out so I just decided to just grow out my hair. All that dedication into improving my looks, they made every effort to make sure I wouldn’t improve my looks and ruined my hair at any chance they got.

one tap them in the head next time like what my pfp does for a living

they get mad when you are trying to improve yourself is what i noticed too. But when you dont try to they use your lack of improvement as ammunition to gaslight. Either way nothing is wrong with you the world is pure fckery :feelsclown:

I dont do anything good. Wait, i do. I harrass normies, fool them.

Normies are shitheads who boost ego by puting other down.

Waves are kind of mid imo just get dreads

Waves are kind of mid imo just get dreads
That’s what I’m growing now I don’t think I’ll see them come to fruition tho due to some shit I can’t say

You have to know your place, inkel, and stay in line. Can't be upsetting the status quo now, oh no no no. :soy:

they get mad when you are trying to improve yourself is what i noticed too. But when you dont try to they use your lack of improvement as ammunition to gaslight. Either way nothing is wrong with you the world is pure fckery :feelsclown:
Never been more truthful

Happened to me all the time.

When I'm proud of an accolade: "Don't care, no one cares."
When I try to fit into a conversation: "No one was talking to you, go away."

The list goes on.

I notice this when i am at the gym. Funnyly enough, it's always fellow ugly's and fat/short males.

No offense against Incel Manlets of course.:feelsseriously:

You should also do makeup and paint your nails. Masculinity in 2022, caring about looks like a woman.

Don't get me wrong I understand nowadays stupid reality but for fuck sake I can't understand people who care that much about look when they are men. Negros especially care about hair, clothes and most importantly for some stupid reason about shoes.

Typical normie behaviour. They don't want you to disrupt to social order so they feel like they need to put you back in your "place". Normies do it with other normies too, it's more subtle though. If you stray from groupthink or stand out as a normie you will ostracised. Only Chad is entirely free from this.