Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies will only see the light when they've reached rock bottom

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Right now, normies have too much to lose fighting against gynocentrism. Their wives/gfs, their families, money, and ultimately power. Right now, it's only when they lose it all (through divorce, financial destitution, etc) that they become blackpilled. However, I think women's standards will raise so high that normies will become true incels as well.

It's interesting that you brought that up because it comes to show how it's only until it's too late before they realize the truth, and even then that's a bit of a stretch. The bluepill is absolute poison.

It's already over, every 3/10 foid imagines that shes the 7/10 she frauds as on her Instagram and wont settle for her looksmatch until she has no other choice. It's only a matter of time before the majority gets too tired of this.

I think most normies are sex deprived and depressed already tbh.

It's interesting that you brought that up because it comes to show how it's only until it's too late before they realize the truth, and even then that's a bit of a stretch. The bluepill is absolute poison.

Normies gravitate towards spirituality once degeneracy catches up with them and they suffer a little bit of pain.

Hows it a bit of a stretch? (Also, good to see you back :feelsokman:)

Thanks, and to go back to my previous statement what I was referring to is that some men don’t wake up even when they hit rock bottom or experience the examples you listed.

Instead, they keep getting married and keep making the same mistakes only to hit rock bottom once again, and unfortunately some are too far gone.

Thanks, and to go back to my previous statement what I was referring to is that some men don’t wake up even when they hit rock bottom or experience the examples you listed.

Instead, they keep getting married and keep making the same mistakes only to hit rock bottom once again, and unfortunately some are too far gone.
Gotcha, like guys who have multiple divorces and keep trying to get married again.

Suffering is very educational

they are suffering but coping with bluepill