Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies will look down upon you for not living a the degenerate lifestyle

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
When I use to work on a retail store like a couple years this fucking faggot normie came up to me asking for a product, i showed him the way to the product and since it was New Year's Day, he asked if I was going to party like crazy I said no. And he gave me disgusting look and said what seriously, and he just walked of with somewhat anger and confusion, I was legit laughing these fucking faggots have been in brainwashed to thinking getting partying like shaytaan is good and being a degenerate is okay,

If you are not degenerate you can never be NT among these kaffir whiteys,if you want NT max be a degenerate, if you are not degenerate you will never fit in with this trash society,

SHARIA NOW!!!!

TAKBIR ALLAHU AKBAR

I am only an incel because this shit Jew-created society has made if that any decent person has no shot in life. We need Islam more than ever.

If i was attractive i would live a degenerate life style

Fit in or rot alone for the rest of your life

You can live it now if you try hard enough
I can go to parties and get drunk but i cant fuck even fuck one woman for free let alone different women everyday for so not really

Just be White is the most legit just be there is. Being white is better. I am not saying that white people are better I am saying that being White is better, and it is. I could hop into a time machine and go to any point in time. The year 2? I don't know what was Happening in the year 2, but I know when I get there - "welcome to the year 2 sir, we have a table for you right over here." Black people can't fuck with time machines. They're like, "Hey, any time before 1980; No thank you."

Working or being around normies is the biggest wake up call to how shitty your place in society is and all you see is the tip of the iceberg of their lives.

ya and if you want to be even more degenerate get tattoos and piercings you will be more respected by the normie scum this way

i remember when I was walking home after finishing late shifts when I used to work, I would see chad and stacys dressed like degenerates to go out.

fucking apes.

I am only an incel because this shit Jew-created society has made if that any decent person has no shot in life. We need Islam more than ever.

Cease and desist, IT shill.

ya and if you want to be even more degenerate get tattoos and piercings you will be more respected by the normie scum this way

Will also never drink any alcohol or do any drugs. Not only am I morally against it but the consumption will just deteriorate my already ugly looks.

Even if it means I can never be NT I would rather remain KHHV with no chance at escape then abandon my principles.

They look down on me merely for my looks.

You are coping. Most parties are fun as hell and you're missing out on the 2nd best thing in adult life after sex.

I want to live a humble lifestyle with the one I am attracted to and is attracted to me. The one i love. Apparently tgats asking too much in 2018.

Very true post, tbh.

It is very liberating these people are depraved scum chasing after a happiness hey will never find. hey are all confused and even admit it in heir social media. Once you realize this, the ILLUSION that they have power disappears.

They are powerless and he one with power is the one with internal security because he cannot be swayed.

You are coping. Most parties are fun as hell and you're missing out on the 2nd best thing in adult life after sex.
No, poisoning your body every weekend while a bunch of wild pigs run around screaming is not fun.

Maybe if you're a normie they're fun, but for me personally I feel constantly stressed out at parties, i'd always rather just be at home.
I'm not some extroverted NT that can just open up to everyone around them instantly. Parties suck dick.

i can climb trees

No, poisoning your body every weekend while a bunch of wild pigs run around screaming is not fun.
a

Normies have been doing this for millenia.Yet they will outlive you, while you believe you are pure, healthy and protected by god.

Norrmies think that everyone should be like them but they can't think for themself they just follow everything they are told by society

I remember being shamed for not wanting to do drugs before.
They call us a "cult" while normies cast out and judge anyone who isn't like them.

a

Normies have been doing this for millenia.Yet they will outlive you, while you believe you are pure, healthy and protected by god.

Yet most millenials and normies are depressed most of the time, they use parties and degeneracy as a cope, you will always feel empty living this lifestyle, you will never have contentment, you just want more and more and more leaving you never satisfied, many diseases occur of alcohol and too much sex, most of these people will age like shit and have health problems down the line, that's why they are so many diseases in this generation that didn't ever exist, all these sexual diseases and infections, Its obviously a sign that is bad since it has negative consequences, Allah is obviously has punishments in this world, so you keep coping my friend,

From what I have seen some parties are pure hedonistic degeneracy, others are just boring and sad. Both sucks imo. Can't we just go to a club and have fun without getting into trouble, with no people doing coke in the bathroom, no sluts giving judgemental looks while only talking to celebs and Tyrones?

I have never been asked this.
Why would a subhuman 1/10 manlet be going to a party tbh