Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies will call you every name in the book but won't admit it's because you are ugly.

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★
For the longest time I could not explain why everyone hated me. Mild autism is not enough to explain this level of vitriol.
I'm not really that wierd stupid or whatever. It just seemed that way due to many years of intense rejection.
Remember guys it's always all about looks.
Nothing else really matters.
How hard is it to just be nice and not say wierd shit that's annoying. Autism cured.
It was always about looks.

Cope you’re just autistic. Plenty of ugly as fuck normies you see who never get that type of treatment.

When you’re ugly people will just find everything else about you to hate as well. They don’t even need to mention looks that kind of goes without saying

Cope you’re just autistic. Plenty of ugly as fuck normies you see who never get that type of treatment.
Ive never seen anyone as ugly as me. Honest to God.

Ugly people cannot win. They literally cannot do anything right. No looks no life. It never began. God save me.

They will always be considered worthless no matter what they do they will always be the bad guy. I can't take this life anymore. I hate it. It's not fair.

When you’re ugly people will just find everything else about you to hate as well. They don’t even need to mention looks that kind of goes without sayi
Normies often veil the reasons for their hatred and literally invent rationalizations to justify their ape heirarchial behaviour. "He gave me weird loser vibes" is too unacceptable, so they'll invent a rumor that a sub5 is a pedophile or some shit, witnessed it happen many times in Hs

Normies often veil the reasons for their hatred and literally invent rationalizations to justify their ape heirarchial behaviour. "He gave me weird loser vibes" is too unacceptable, so they'll invent a rumor that a sub5 is a pedophile or some shit, witnessed it happen many times in Hs

Those are acceptable where I live. Wierd, loser, creep are just code words for ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back