Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies who raise Chad's children should be burned alive

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Say what you want about foids.

Say what you want about Chads.

But it doesn't get ANY worse than cucks. They contribute more to inceldom than foids and Chads combined. They are what sustain this entire system.

If everyone refused to raise Chad's kids, they'd starve to death. These single mom whores would be out on the streets, begging for money to save Chad's babies. The foids would be powerless. This is how society used to work. There was something called ACCOUNTABILITY. There were CONSEQUENCES FOR SLUTTY BEHAVIOR.

Cucks ruined everything though.

Last edited:
No pussy is worth being a cuck. Better incel than cuck forever. I am proud to be an incel sometimes :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

No pussy is worth being a cuck. Better incel than cuck forever. I am proud to be an incel sometimes :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

IT is getting their print screen button ready for you

I agree, Cucks are the ones truly enabling women in today's society

Why anyone would raise a child that they hadn’t conceived of themself is beyond me. You are cucking yourself, and doing a thankless job of raising someone else‘s offspring. 10 out of 10 times that child will always hate you because your not their real father.

Why anyone would raise a child that they hadn’t conceived of themself is beyond me. You are cucking yourself, and doing a thankless job of raising someone else‘s offspring. 10 out of 10 times that child will always hate you because your not their real father.
"I'm not the stepfather, I'm the father that stepped up". :soy:

Being an incel is far better than raising Chad's bastard kids.
Cucks are the reason why foids have so much privilege. They are willing to do anything for M'Lady even if she asks him to clean off Tyrone's creampie from her pussy .

Betabuxxing is cucked. Do you consider being with a single mom without paying for any of her shit to be cucked as well? I don't.

Betabuxxing is cucked. Do you consider being with a single mom without paying for any of her shit to be cucked as well? I don't.
Definitely cucked. You're validating her. Let her rot.

Say what you want about foids.

Say what you want about Chads.

But it doesn't get ANY worse than cucks. They contribute more to inceldom than foids and Chads combined. They are what sustain this entire system.

If everyone refused to raise Chad's kids, they'd starve to death. These single mom whores would be out on the streets, begging for money to save Chad's babies. The foids would be powerless. This is how society used to work. There was something called ACCOUNTABILITY. There were CONSEQUENCES FOR SLUTTY BEHAVIOR.

100% correct. The only exception is if the father of the children died an honourable death while married to the mother and after the appropriate period of grieving and chastity she ends up in a relationship with you. I estimate this accounts for 0.0000000000000001% of such cases.

Adopt a kid from birth and tutor him in the blackpill

The gov would take care of them.

The soy has destroyed men's masculinity. In the past, if a foid was being whorey then no fucks were given. She'd just rot alone like most incels do nowadays.

Spot on.

Slut shaming serves the purpose of discouraging women who whore around and burden society with their bastard spawns.

But in this fucking cucked, cancerous, feminist modern society, slut shaming is framed as male oppression, so the low IQ apes can impregnate all the animals (foids) without consequence.

"Progressive."

JFL

Spot on.

Slut shaming serves the purpose of discouraging women who whore around and burden society with their bastard spawns.

But in this fucking cucked, cancerous, feminist modern society, slut shaming is framed as male oppression, so the low IQ apes can impregnate all the animals (foids) without consequence.

"Progressive."

JFL

Interesting stuff ngl

well once foids can vote they vote for cucks in the government who help them and their spawn not starve to death like they are supposed to. and then men are more and more desperate for female validation since foids no longer need them, especially when young and bankrolled by parents so they become cucks :feelsokman: root problem: female rights to do anything beyond getting knocked up, doing housework and shutting the fuck up

i don't even understand how any man could be content with raising another man's child.

Isaac Newton IQ.

"I'm not the stepfather, I'm the father that stepped up". :soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

better incel than cuck

I just made a post about how I'm proud to be an incel.

:blackpill::feelsthink:

Legit men whore marry poor single mothers are low IQ. Only time I would do it if she's rich otherwise it's big cucked