Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel normies who dye their hair blonde

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
most of dumbs think ohh ahh i will look cool being blonde
they dye their fucking hair and they look just fucking trash, they dont fucking understand that most of blonde people have natural facial coloring following their hair, yeasterday i have seen dumb with yellow hair, ugly black eyebrows, fucked up facial hair and subhuman brown eyes but he was touching his hair like it was gold lol it looked like a piss
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

not everyone is aryan like you bro let them cope

not everyone is aryan like you bro let them cope
they should at least take care about rest, but they seem too low iq to realize that having coloring like indian people wont help them in this

yeah, fake blonde hair looks terrible
lightening your hair a tone or two can work, but applying liters of bleach will just ruin it

Bleach just kills hair lol. Can't wait for this generations foids to turn 50 and all their hair just falls out from abusing it so much :lul::feels:Unless you're rich enough to be expensive treatments it just looks trashy.

Bleach just kills hair lol. Can't wait for this generations foids to turn 50 and all their hair just falls out from abusing it so much :lul::feels:Unless you're rich enough to be expensive treatments it just looks trashy.
dont need to bleach tbh my hair i guess are extremaly white

I've thought about doing it, I think it can look pretty cool. :feelzez:

yeasterday i have seen dumb with yellow hair, ugly black eyebrows
It never began for Dracocels. :feelsbadman:
6a08c5f4-def1-4c78-9227-2dbd4c268b6a.jpg

he didnt look that bad tho, im sad for this how he looks right now, agepill is brutal
Agree with you. He was slayer in 2000s and early 2010s, now looks like Lucius.

Agree with you. He was slayer in 2000s and early 2010s, now looks like Lucius.
he even doesnt look that good as Jasoon Isaacs, agepill hit him much harder, so sad. but yeah he was uber slayer and even Watson wanted to fuck him

brutal curry blonde halo
Img 4046

I hate when they have black facial hair and blonde hair. Looks awful :feelspuke: