Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies who claim that having a relationship is taugh are morons

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Many times I've heard normies say "having a relationship is hard man", "you have to put effort in the relationship man", "commitment is difficult man"
And I'm like WTF. These guys are talking as if their girlfriends were some kind of puppies that you need to take care off. The purpose to have a girlfriend is to enjoy life and have fun and sex with her, if you don't get any of that then why the fuck do you have a gf? Unless of course (Chad) their girlfriends (fucking) aren't really into them (only).

This proves that only attractive guys can have meaningful relationships. Even Chads in toxic relationships get way more sex than guys in "normal" couples.

can't be harder than inceldom
You mean you'd be happy in a loveless relationship? Would you be happy knowing your gf is just pretending to love you cause you give her gifts?

Relationships are hard only if you are not a 6' plus square jawed hunter eyes blonde Aryan Chad.

if you're not having easy relationships you are dogshit ugly. no ifs ands or buts about it